Windows 10: How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...

Discus and support How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am newbie to win 10 and am having issues. I tried a solution from this forum to remove office purchase pop ups. Went to notifications and actions -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikeri12, Oct 16, 2019.

1. mikeri12 Win User

How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...

I am newbie to win 10 and am having issues. I tried a solution from this forum to remove office purchase pop ups. Went to notifications and actions - no button to turn off office buy pop ups - which are very irritating Microsoft. I installed Office 2007 but can't find the files - where did they go?

:)

mikeri12, Oct 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 loading Office 2007 Pro

With the recent upgrade (last week) now when I open an office 2007 file a get a screen that says "configuring Office 2007 Pro". It's a long, arduous task. What's going on?

CharlesMeyer1, Oct 16, 2019
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Polarman Win User

How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...

Microsoft Office 2007 SP2

Service Pack 2 provides the latest updates to the 2007 Microsoft Office suite.

Service Pack 2 will update the following:
    Microsoft® Office Basic 2007
    Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007
    Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business Management 2007
    Microsoft® Office Standard 2007
    Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007
    Microsoft® Office Access® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007
    Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007
    Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Publisher® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Word 2007
    Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6c6-8a81-9db49b4ab6e5&displaylang=en#Overview

Personnaly, I use Open Office 3. But alot of folks use M$ Office 2007.

Polarman, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the... - Similar Threads - remove office icons

2. How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove all office icons from windows 365 task bar, and only leave the...: Tried 'unpin from task bar', but that option lasts only until the computer is restarted, then all icons appear back onto the task bar and has to be unpinned again and again ........
  3. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Cortana
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  4. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  5. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the news feed icon from the task bar?: Got the "news feed" icon automatically installed recently after an upgrade. Don't want it and cannot find it in the task bar settings. How do I remove it?...
  7. Can't close Office 2007 programs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't close Office 2007 programs: I have Office 2007 Pro running on Win 10 Insider 18963. Any of the programs, Excel, Word and Access will not close with the upper right X. I have to go into Task Manager and close it from there. This condition was in at least the last couple of Insider builds. Anybody else...
  8. Can't close Office 2007 programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't close Office 2007 programs: I have Office 2007 Pro running on Win 10 Insider 18963. Any of the programs, Excel, Word and Access will not close with the upper right X. I have to go into Task Manager and close it from there. This condition was in at least the last couple of Insider builds. Anybody else...
  9. upgrading from Office 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading from Office 2007: How can I upgrade from Office 2007 without losing data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-office-2007/77c460d9-cf6b-4162-b883-ff52953216a5
  10. Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365: I have Office 2007 installed on my PC and will be installing Office 365. Would it be best to uninstall the previous version before installing Office 365? What will happen to all of my Word and Excel Files? I will back up the important files to a thumb drive but how will the...