Windows 10: how do i remove one drive

Discus and support how do i remove one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darren93435, Jan 24, 2019.

1. how do i remove one drive

Hi there.

im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really bugged me so i had to have it removed . i tried several diffrent methods (regedit) but nothing would work at all ! then i found this website that had a bat code to auto delete it so i decided to try it i checked the code nothing to state it was going todo anything apart from delete the folders/keys . well i ran the bat and now all of my files are gone everything . i stupidly forgot to move the files out of the onedrive folder can someone please help me on getting back all my stuff .

this is the BAT i ran

@echo off
    cls

set x86="%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe"
    set x64="%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe"

echo Closing OneDrive process.
    echo.
    taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe > NUL 2>&1
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Uninstalling OneDrive.
    echo.
    if exist %x64% (
    %x64% /uninstall
    ) else (
    %x86% /uninstall
    )
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > NUL 2>&1

echo Removing OneDrive leftovers.
    echo.
    rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "C:\OneDriveTemp" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1
    rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S > NUL 2>&1

echo Removeing OneDrive from the Explorer Side Panel.
    echo.
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" /f > NUL 2>&1

pause

can anyone help me i had really important stuff on there and also some very valued pictures of my late brother .

:)

Darren93435, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 11, 2019
  3. little cat, Oct 11, 2019
  4. 333t Win User

how do i remove one drive

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

Thema:

how do i remove one drive

1. how do i remove one drive - Similar Threads - remove drive

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  5. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  6. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  7. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  8. Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer: Hi,I have 4 drives, but only 2 are shown on the left side under "This PC" in my Explorer. I cannot add drives to this list, nor remove drives from this list.How can I edit this list?...
  9. Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer

Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer: Hi,I have 4 drives, but only 2 are shown on the left side under "This PC" in my Explorer. I cannot add drives to this list, nor remove drives from this list.How can I edit this list?...
  10. Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account: Mistakenly created a One-Drive Personal Account with gmail identity. Need to delete both from my computer. There is nothing in the account and I do not know the password....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 Remove One Drive