Windows 10: How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore?

Discus and support How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any way to turn System Restore off for one particular drive? I have 4 data disks and I want to turn System Restore off for one of them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wrgarrett, Aug 1, 2020.

1. wrgarrett Win User

How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore?

Is there any way to turn System Restore off for one particular drive? I have 4 data disks and I want to turn System Restore off for one of them.

:)

wrgarrett, Aug 1, 2020

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore? :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    How do i remove efi system partition, unallocated space

OK, did as suggested. removed the power from all other hdds and installed windows 10 fresh to the ssd (c drive).

As shown figure one.
    How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore? [​IMG]

However, theres still and efi and unallocated space problem on disk 4 (g drive). Figure 2.

I know for certain its not booting from it.

How do i get rid of it?

How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore? [​IMG]

Groggubus, Aug 1, 2020
  4. jasonisom Win User

how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I remove one particular drive from System Restore? - Similar Threads - remove particular drive

2. How do I remove one drive from my SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove one drive from my SSD.: How do I remove one drive from my SSD. Note it's not the file, but the icon. It has takes up the same space that I can see with in the web version. I have clicked the files for on-demand and that hasn't freed up any of the SSD. I had also tried to unlink one drive and that...
  3. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?: It would be great it Microsoft would stop forcing files onto One Drive then holding them hostage there. It would also be great if my posts on how to completely remove this invasive program were not removed. I feel like this is an invasion of my privacy and makes it impossible...
  4. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?: It would be great it Microsoft would stop forcing files onto One Drive then holding them hostage there. It would also be great if my posts on how to completely remove this invasive program were not removed. I feel like this is an invasion of my privacy and makes it impossible...
  5. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How do I remove Synced Folders from One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Synced Folders from One Drive: I am looking to remove synced folders from one drive. I don't understand why there isn't just an 'unsync' option where the folder and all content inside of it is removed locally. This is a very frustrating aspect of One Drive. What I am looking to do:I sync folders with other...
  7. How do I remove Synced Folders from One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Synced Folders from One Drive: I am looking to remove synced folders from one drive. I don't understand why there isn't just an 'unsync' option where the folder and all content inside of it is removed locally. This is a very frustrating aspect of One Drive. What I am looking to do:I sync folders with other...
  8. How do I remove Synced Folders from One Drive

9. How do I remove one drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove one drive?: I have legit just re-imaged my system, meaning wiped the hard drive, used installation media to reinstall windows etc etc when I was etting it up i explicitly asked windows when i got the opportunity through one of the many prompts that comes up through the installation...
  10. how do i remove one drive

how do i remove one drive: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...