Windows 10: How do I remove onedrive?

Discus and support How do I remove onedrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering how I could get rid of onedrive completely? I want my documents folder to be stored on my laptop and not onedrive. I want to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kell Mathis, Dec 17, 2023.

1. How do I remove onedrive?

Hi, I was wondering how I could get rid of onedrive completely? I want my documents folder to be stored on my laptop and not onedrive. I want to stop paying for my subscription but I don’t want to lose all my files I have saved. I have over 40gb of files that I need. I have unsycned onedrive but my files path still has onedrive in it.

:)

Kell Mathis, Dec 17, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 17, 2023
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Freezer Win User

How do I remove onedrive?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove onedrive?

1. How do I remove onedrive? - Similar Threads - remove onedrive

2. Removing Work/School Account especially Onedrive correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Work/School Account especially Onedrive correctly: Hello Everyone,I have recently tried to remove my school account from windows 11, but there seem to be a couple of problems left. One of which is not being able to remove the Onedrive Folders correctly.Note: I do NOT have any more access to this school account.The Onedrive...
  3. Removing Work/School Account especially Onedrive correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Work/School Account especially Onedrive correctly: Hello Everyone,I have recently tried to remove my school account from windows 11, but there seem to be a couple of problems left. One of which is not being able to remove the Onedrive Folders correctly.Note: I do NOT have any more access to this school account.The Onedrive...
  4. Removing OneDrive access from laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing OneDrive access from laptop.: After Reading and Attempting several Forum solutions I am also coming to same results as many contributors are. OneDrive re-appears installed and becomes default storage autonomously. I end-up with pictures from screenshots and all the office applications repopulate with...
  5. Removing OneDrive access from laptop.

Removing OneDrive access from laptop.: After Reading and Attempting several Forum solutions I am also coming to same results as many contributors are. OneDrive re-appears installed and becomes default storage autonomously. I end-up with pictures from screenshots and all the office applications repopulate with...
  6. OneDrive Folder Issues and Removal Query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Folder Issues and Removal Query: Hi Microsoft Advisors,Thanks for your previous help in resolving my boot menu issue. Your guidance was spot on and has resolved my problem. However, I now have another question that has come up following my recent update to Windows 10 version 22H2.Brian has referred me to...
  7. OneDrive Folder Issues and Removal Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Folder Issues and Removal Query: Hi Microsoft Advisors,Thanks for your previous help in resolving my boot menu issue. Your guidance was spot on and has resolved my problem. However, I now have another question that has come up following my recent update to Windows 10 version 22H2.Brian has referred me to...
  8. OneDrive Folder Issues and Removal Query

9. How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube...: How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube but still cant solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-autofill-accounts-on-onedrive-app/560a72af-85d4-48ff-8a19-e64a8fae6f98
  10. How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube...

How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube...: How can i remove autofill accounts on onedrive app, please help, i search on entire youtube but still cant solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-autofill-accounts-on-onedrive-app/560a72af-85d4-48ff-8a19-e64a8fae6f98