Windows 10: How do I remove password form my user accounts ?

Discus and support How do I remove password form my user accounts ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can have my main user account log right in with out putting in a password and my secondary one also not have a password ? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pissedoffmfer000, Oct 28, 2020.

1. How do I remove password form my user accounts ?

Is there anyway I can have my main user account log right in with out putting in a password and my secondary one also not have a password ?

submitted by /u/pissedoffmfer000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pissedoffmfer000, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 28, 2020
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Isha Soni Win User

How do I remove password form my user accounts ?

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove password form my user accounts ?

1. How do I remove password form my user accounts ? - Similar Threads - remove password form

2. How do I remove user account control?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove user account control?: I am trying to remove user account control from my device but every time I try to do so it takes me to a position where I need the pin/code,I have tried changing the pin/code and everytime I try change it and enter it in it says incorrect.Everytime I want to run a file I...
  3. how can i remove a password form a admin account /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove a password form a admin account /: so I locked my other in-windows account or so called users anyways I locked due to it being a admin user and was used in 3 am-ish from a 9yo i locked it but i forgotten the password I watched stuff about it but I only found sys bypasses and i thought that it was not a good...
  4. how can i remove a password form a admin account /

how can i remove a password form a admin account /: so I locked my other in-windows account or so called users anyways I locked due to it being a admin user and was used in 3 am-ish from a 9yo i locked it but i forgotten the password I watched stuff about it but I only found sys bypasses and i thought that it was not a good...
  5. how can i remove a password form a admin account /

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. how do i set my user account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set my user account password: how do i reset my user account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-user-account-password/35e5256c-81c6-45d5-b32d-2c5c218b9a22
  7. how do i set my user account password

how do i set my user account password: how do i reset my user account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-user-account-password/35e5256c-81c6-45d5-b32d-2c5c218b9a22
  8. Removing an user account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing an user account password: My sister puts an user password on my laptop, will refreshing windows remove it?or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-an-user-account-password/7b50cd8e-3359-4ecf-9ad1-456422851c67
  9. How do i remove a old user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i remove a old user account: Hi i have bought a used laptop running windows 10 home and i have followed this tutorial To Change Name of a Local Account in Control Panel And i have changed the user name ok but when i look with file explorer at the users folder the old name is still there so how do i...
  10. how do I remove an unauthorized user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove an unauthorized user account: someone put an unauthorized account on a business computer. how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-unauthorized-user-account/79e97398-882a-426e-9457-158270f494f7"