Windows 10: How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

Discus and support How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to remove the PIN login from my windows 10 device currently i can log in by PIN or by Password. All the tutorials i see in the internet tells me... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoyMilliaan, May 3, 2020.

1. How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

I want to remove the PIN login from my windows 10 device currently i can log in by PIN or by Password. All the tutorials i see in the internet tells me to go to settings>accounts>sign in options>windows hello pin>remove.

I tried to follow these steps, but when i click on Windows Hello PIN, it says "This option is currently unavailable-click to learn more" and on the bottom of the tab, "Sorry this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap here to fix it."

How do I remove the PIN then?

:)

JoyMilliaan, May 3, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 3, 2020
  3. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 3, 2020
  4. How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, May 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login?

1. How do I remove PIN from Windows 10 login? - Similar Threads - remove PIN login

2. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i remove all windows 10 pins?: when i boot up my computer, it says i need a pin to login. i i want to remove it so i don’t need anything at all. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-windows-10-pins/ee77f0b4-e93c-438f-987a-28bb4b079b0c
  3. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove all windows 10 pins?: when i boot up my computer, it says i need a pin to login. i i want to remove it so i don’t need anything at all. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-windows-10-pins/ee77f0b4-e93c-438f-987a-28bb4b079b0c
  4. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove pin/password login from account?: I want to un-password protect my computer, but all of the things I've tried have failed and every time I restart it asks me for my pin/face id.I have unchcecked "users must enter a password" in netplwiz"Require windows hello sign in" is turned off"Require Sign in" set to...
  6. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pin/password login from account?: I want to un-password protect my computer, but all of the things I've tried have failed and every time I restart it asks me for my pin/face id.I have unchcecked "users must enter a password" in netplwiz"Require windows hello sign in" is turned off"Require Sign in" set to...
  7. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to remove "I forgot my PIN" button from Windows 10 login screen?

How to remove "I forgot my PIN" button from Windows 10 login screen?: I know with certainty that I will never forget my PIN. However, using my Surface, I frequently accidentally tap that button instead of the password field or "Sign in options" button. In some fun cases, like just a moment ago, after waiting the 3 minutes for Windows to do...
  9. How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?

How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?: Hi guys,How do I remove the PIN on windows 10 when the remove button is greyed out?Kind regardsjkeXZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pin-on-windows-10/c0f1f065-1125-4541-a5ea-0dd6ecc44bd6
  10. Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10

Remove Login requirement or pin from Windows 10: I recently had the login requirement added in my Windows 10 using a PIN. Since doing that, even when I hibernate and later turn it back on, it takes almost 2 minutes before my desktop is completely loaded and during that time the HD activity is 100% so I can't do anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove requirement for pin windows 10