Windows 10: How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images?

Discus and support How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and use IE11 / Google. Each time I hover my mouse over an image I get a Pin it message in red, I can't find anything on Google to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrahamJones, Feb 6, 2016.

1. How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images?

I have windows 10 and use IE11 / Google. Each time I hover my mouse over an image I get a Pin it message in red, I can't find anything on Google to help me remove this annoying feature.

I have gone on to their website and disables the feature but it does nothing.

Any suggestion on how to completely remove it or disable it?

:)

GrahamJones, Feb 6, 2016

2. How do I remove MSN from IE11? It has taken over.

In my pc and window 10, the msn is so very tightly clung to internet explorer 11 (IE11), that what ever i try and call IE11, come msn. All i wish is to pin the basic and simple IE 11 to my task bar, and not the MSN. Could anybody help me out. If nothing
    else and if I found the URL of IE 11, that would do.

Original title: internet explorer 11

Post moved by moderator to the appropriate forum category

tali432hus, Feb 6, 2016
  3. How do I remove MSN from IE11? It has taken over.

although I am thankful to your prompt help, but sadly it did not work. The moment I hit iexplorer.exe, came the MSN. this is the problem; no matter what I do, I can not get rid of this msn. what next, please.

tali432hus, Feb 6, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images?

Hi GrahamJones,

I did a quick check and found THIS. It's for Chrome, but I would suspect it might also be applicable with your browser, however you'll have to play around with Edge to see. (I don't use Edge, sorry)

b1rd, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images?

1. How do I remove PIN IT from hovering over images? - Similar Threads - remove PIN hovering

2. How do I remove the pride flag button that reads “celebrate pride” when I hover over it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the pride flag button that reads “celebrate pride” when I hover over it in...: I don’t want it there and I can’t find a way to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pride-flag-button-that-reads/e20ea079-3950-45db-ba70-2ad36280dc32
  3. How do I remove the pride flag button that reads “celebrate pride” when I hover over it in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the pride flag button that reads “celebrate pride” when I hover over it in...: I don’t want it there and I can’t find a way to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pride-flag-button-that-reads/e20ea079-3950-45db-ba70-2ad36280dc32
  4. How do I open a pinned taskbar item on cursor hover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a pinned taskbar item on cursor hover?: I used a completely safe third-party service that allows you to make taskbar groups when you click on it, it displays multiple shortcuts of your choice, as well as setting an icon for that taskbar group. I use it to easily access folders C Drive, Recycle Bin, Desktop,...
  5. How do I open a pinned taskbar item on cursor hover?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I open a pinned taskbar item on cursor hover?: I used a completely safe third-party service that allows you to make taskbar groups when you click on it, it displays multiple shortcuts of your choice, as well as setting an icon for that taskbar group. I use it to easily access folders C Drive, Recycle Bin, Desktop,...
  6. How do I open a pinned taskbar item on cursor hover?

7. How do I remove the log in pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...
  8. How do I remove the log in pin

How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...
  9. How do I stop these Taskbar popups from appearing every time I hover over an icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop these Taskbar popups from appearing every time I hover over an icon?: [ATTACH] These popups have really been starting to get on my nerves, especially these super long ones when I'm on Google Chrome. How can I disable them?...
  10. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....