Windows 10: How do I remove quarantined threats

Discus and support How do I remove quarantined threats in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender did what it is designed to do - quarantined a Trojan. Now I would like to remove it from quarantine. How do I do that? I know Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ALN, Jun 7, 2018.

1. ALN
    ALN Win User

How do I remove quarantined threats

Windows Defender did what it is designed to do - quarantined a Trojan. Now I would like to remove it from quarantine. How do I do that? I know Windows says it will removed periodically, but I do not know how long that may be, so would like to manually get it off of my system now.

The quarantine history also lists the same threat 3 times with the same date. Does that mean it tried to enter my system 3 times in the same day?

:)

2. my virus program suggested i either remove or quarantine a certain program. which i did. how do i un quarantine now?

My virus protection program suggested that i either remove or quarantine a certain program. How do I remove the quarantine and allow said program to run? Now I know what program and am ok with it. Now what do I do?

cherrylcalhoun, Jun 7, 2018
  3. GreeshmaE Win User
    Quarantined windows defender threat

A virus was quarantined by the windows 10 defender on my system. But it hasn't removed the infected file and there is no option under the 'quarantine history, view all' tab either. What do I do?

GreeshmaE, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove quarantined threats

1. How do I remove quarantined threats - Similar Threads - remove quarantined threats

2. How do i remove these "threats"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these "threats"?: I used tron script to check for malware and viruses and i guess it removed some. Now it left 8 "threats" in my microsoft windows security antivirus and i can't remove them.The tutorial that I followed to use tron...
  3. restoring quarantined threat not doing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restoring quarantined threat not doing anything: when i try to click the button under threat quarantined to remove the threat nothing happens i cant restore it other drop down menus in windows defender work, everything else works...
  4. Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.: Hello, I accidentally downloaded a malicious file which contained a Trojan and thankfully Windows automatically quarantined it.It says that it will be removed automatically, but it's been here for a while.How do I remove it manually?Thank you!...
  5. Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat Blocked: How do I remove a quarantined threat.: Hello, I accidentally downloaded a malicious file which contained a Trojan and thankfully Windows automatically quarantined it.It says that it will be removed automatically, but it's been here for a while.How do I remove it manually?Thank you!...
  6. Quarantined Threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quarantined Threats: hello, i just got my computer a few months ago. In Windows Security, it says i have a quarantined threat that i would like to get rid of- but when i click on it, it says "do you want to allow this app to make changed to your device" coming from windows security. I'm not sure...
  7. Unable to remove or quarantine Virus Threat

Unable to remove or quarantine Virus Threat: Ran a virus scan with defend and 3 threats were detected, however when I went to have them removed nothing happened, tried to quarantine them and again nothing happened any suggestions on how to eliminate these threats. The threats are PUA:Win32/SweetIM PUA:Win32/Visicom...
  8. Remove Quarantined Threats History

Remove Quarantined Threats History: Why can't I remove all quarantined threats and clear all history at once in windows 10? [Original Title: Quarantined Threats] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-quarantined-threats-history/4022cd4c-482f-439b-b40e-af125d0ccbfc
  9. Quarantined Threats

Quarantined Threats: Why can't I remove all quarantined threats and clear all history at once in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quarantined-threats/4022cd4c-482f-439b-b40e-af125d0ccbfc
  10. WD: How do I keep threats in quarantine indefinitely?

WD: How do I keep threats in quarantine indefinitely?: Sorry for all the unsolved threads, but I noticed that Windows Defender has a feature that it periodically empties the quarantine: Code: Quarantined threats have been isolated and prevented from running on your device. They will be periodically removed.[/quote] I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove quarantined threats windows 10

2. remove quarantined items windows 10

3. remove quarantined threats in windows 10

4. how to remove threats using windows defender,
  5. windows 10 windows security cant remove a threat,
  6. windows10 security quarantin clean,
  7. is threarts allow is right?,
  8. allow program to run that is a threat,
  9. remove quarentined trojans from windows 10,
  10. windows defender quarantine history,
  11. windows 10 remove from quarantine,