Windows 10: how do i remove recent tabs

Discus and support how do i remove recent tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by musky, Sep 4, 2015.

1. musky Win User

how do i remove recent tabs

if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad

:)

musky, Sep 4, 2015
  2. ReallyO Win User

How do I remove the new Edge button beside Tabs?

Everyone seems to know what they meant by "tab" , heh.

ReallyO, Sep 4, 2015
  3. ShRend Win User
    How do I remove the new Edge button beside Tabs?

I am refusing to make the change to Microsoft Edge for my web browser. I have tried it and it just wasn't compatible with the things that I do. Several of the features from Internet Explorer are no longer available. With that being said....my recent
    Windows update added 2 extra tabs to Internet explorer when I open it. There is a blank tab and an Edge tab. There is no way to close those tabs. I have tried everything I know to get rid of them, but can't. When I look in tools, it says that it is only
    opening the ONE page that I have set to be my home page. Why do I have those extra tabs? And how do I get rid of them?

how do i remove recent tabs [​IMG]

* Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category

* Original title: Internet Explorer 11 Update

ShRend, Sep 4, 2015
  4. musky Win User

heres what im talking about.when i hit the 3 line square on the top right chrome browser i get a list

new tab
    new window
    new incognito window
    history
    downloads
    bookmarks
    ect.....

mine instead of just saying history like i did now for some reason says history and recent tabs,so when i put my cursor on history tab the recent tabs sites just popup a list,i want to get rid of thr recent tabs tab,and have it back to just history tab/i dont know where this recent tab shit came from before it just said history so there were no recent sites pop up list.

musky, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

1. how do i remove recent tabs - Similar Threads - remove recent tabs

2. How do I remove a .bak file from "Recent"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a .bak file from "Recent"?: I have Windows 11 Home on my laptop. I did a "save as" for a picture that I saved years ago in my ACDSee program in order to purchase a coffee mug on the internet. I cropped the picture as needed. After uploading the picture to the mug website, I deleted the "save as" file as...
  3. How do I remove a .bak file from "Recent"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a .bak file from "Recent"?: I have Windows 11 Home on my laptop. I did a "save as" for a picture that I saved years ago in my ACDSee program in order to purchase a coffee mug on the internet. I cropped the picture as needed. After uploading the picture to the mug website, I deleted the "save as" file as...
  4. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  5. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  6. How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove desktop in alt tab list: For win 10 by the way. submitted by /u/69Eddy69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kms3yn/how_do_i_remove_desktop_in_alt_tab_list/
  7. How do I remove the recent files thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the recent files thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andypro69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i843a6/how_do_i_remove_the_recent_files_thing/
  8. How To Remove Recent Files..

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Recent Files..: ver 1903 build 18362 I don't like that recent files thing coming up in explorer all the time. very embarrassing, people can see where I've been... So I google how to remove it and places like Tom's hardware spell it out quite clearly... But, as so often seems to happen,...
  9. how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?: how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on, i 'am using win 10 and firefox thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-ons/98b06ab7-408d-44d7-806d-dbf2158c3ad0
  10. How do I delete the recent activity tabs from background?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete the recent activity tabs from background?: Hi! I've been having some trouble with my computer's internet speed and battery. I have the new surface pro. I noticed that after an update, the computer started saving my recent activity on the background, but it has been trouble shooting, going slower and I think it's been...