Windows 10: How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

Discus and support How do I remove Segurazo PUP? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by woldsweather, Jan 22, 2020.

1. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

:)

woldsweather, Jan 22, 2020

2. what is segurazo anti virus

Hi gtengley

I am an independent advisor here to help

Segurazo is a form of malware that disguises itself as an anti-virus service and system optimizer. In reality what it does is show false positives when it scans a user's system and cons them into purchasing additional software and services to fix issues with
    their computer that don't actually exist. If this has been installed on your computer I would recommend that you remove it using the steps in the guide below

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/249582-re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

TechGuy_82, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Billy Ive Win User
    Segurazo realtime protection lite

Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions?

Billy Ive, Jan 22, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

Segurazo antivirus

Hi MoldyDaniel

You should run a scan with the free version of MalwareBytes, it is capable of removing Segurazo from your PC . . .

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

Standard Disclaimer This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

1. How do I remove Segurazo PUP? - Similar Threads - remove Segurazo PUP

2. Win10 version 2004 : PUP removal.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 version 2004 : PUP removal.: Win10 version 2004 : computer has only C drive as seen in "ThisPc" i find two PUP installed 1. Win32/CadyOpen containerfile: E:\mitra2\Downloads\uTorrent.exe and 2. UTorrent file: E:\mitra2\Downloads\BitTorrent.exe Defender. Malwarebytes ,CCleaner, Spyhunter And many...
  3. PUPs deiected. What are PUPs?

PUPs deiected. What are PUPs?: Split from this thread. When i delete my corrupted files is it normal when it said pups?And What is PUPS what are they?and thank for the link i have the same issues....
  4. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  5. segurazo

segurazo: How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/segurazo/f1efac1e-57e4-4a68-bd0c-92b88b22ca59
  6. Segurazo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Segurazo: Hi I seem to have picked up a program called Segurazo around the time of my last win 10 upgrade. This program has caused many dropouts and random reboots and it has been reported as hacking my data? I have tried to remove this program but although I am the main user it will...
  7. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....
  8. PUPs

PUPs: How do you set Windows 10 to block PUPs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pups/4a7c74c9-9590-4a41-a94a-f237d686d00a
  9. removing a PUP called Driver Reviver

removing a PUP called Driver Reviver: Hello to the forum - first post. have tried all the usual methods of removing a PUP called Driver Reviver - Revo Uninstaller Adw Cleaner - uninstall from control panel etc etc. waste of time - anybody had this problem. Would be glad of any help/advice. 38765
  10. Adwcleaner does can not remove PUP's

Adwcleaner does can not remove PUP's: Finding IE 11 somewhat sluggish, I ran the Adwcleaner. It found 6 pup's, but when I clicked on clean, it stalled and I had to use the task manager to stop the process. see attached [img] [img] AdwCleaner[S16].txtfiles. 94814

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pup.segurazo

2. how to remove segurazo from win 10