Windows 10: How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

Discus and support How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eddo51, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Eddo51 Win User

How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it doesn's say what version it os. I never installed SharePoint, only know what might be by it's name and I don't think I need it. I do use OneDrive, but I assume that is not related to SharePoint.
    It just started coming up since installing Windows Home 2010 v1809, so I assume that upgrade automatically included it. I have 3 questions: 1) Does it use resources?, 2) How do I get rid of it? It does not appear in "Programs and Features" list or in Task Manager Processes or Services. 3) How do I prevent it from installing again?
    Thanks!

:)

Eddo51, Feb 6, 2019

2. How do I remove SharePoint Workspace 2010 update from the available updates list?

I am using Office 365/2016. In the Windows update list is an update for SharePoint Workspace 2010 that keeps failing to install and I believe this is the cause if my computer being slugish. How do I remove this update from the list of updates available?

Thanks!

MarieLeavens, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Buck Win User
    Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning.

How to uninstall SharePoint Workspace and remove all associated data

• On the Groove Launchbar, click the File tab, click Options, and then click Preferences.
    • On the Identities tab, click No Listing for The Public Workspace Contact Directory option and for The local network directory option.

Note If you have multiple identities from a previous installation of Groove, repeat this step for each identity.
    • On the Account tab, click Delete under Delete Account from this Computer.

Note If you delete your account, your current installation will not be retained.
    • Click OK to exit Preferences, and then click OK to exit the SharePoint Workspace Options dialog box.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • Restart SharePoint Workspace to complete the communications associated with the account deletion.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • In Control Panel, open the Programs and Features item or open the Add or Remove Programs item.
    • In the list of installed programs, select the Microsoft Office 2010 suite that you are running, and then click Change.

Note If you installed a stand-alone version of SharePoint Workspace, click SharePoint Workspace 2010, click Uninstall, and then go to step 11.
    • Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
    • In the Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace list, click Not Available, and then click Continue.
    • When the Setup program is finished uninstalling SharePoint Workspace, click Close.
    • Restart

Buck, Feb 6, 2019
  4. AmitV. Win User

SharePoint Service Providers that work with WP7

Are there any service providers for consumers to sign up for a SharePoint workspace that are compatible with WP7? I want to test out the SharePoint integration.

AmitV., Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer? - Similar Threads - remove Sharepoint Workspace

2. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  3. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  4. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer: How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer. I am able to logon to microsoftonline with that account and it shows my device, but I am unable to remove it. My personal home computer was added to Office 365 when I logged in to see my work files.I can see an...
  6. How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer: How can I remove a workplace account from my home computer. I am able to logon to microsoftonline with that account and it shows my device, but I am unable to remove it. My personal home computer was added to Office 365 when I logged in to see my work files.I can see an...
  7. Remove Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 from Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 from Computer: Hi, How do I delete Microsoft SharePoint designer 2010 from Computer. 'Tried Add/Remove, comes up with - The language of this installation is not supported by your system'Bob....
  8. How do I remove my work account from my home computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my work account from my home computer?: Even though I deleted my work email under "manage your accounts", I still get the pop up asking me to sign into my work email because it is "used by other apps." I am no longer working for that company and want to completely remove that email/account from my computer but...
  9. How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?: How do I remove Yahoo from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-yahoo-from-my-computer/a47a92a5-2734-4f8e-8776-74ca7adc52fa
  10. How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?: When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it doesn's say what version it is. I never installed SharePoint, only know what might be by it's name and I don't think I need it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop sharepoint on my home computer

2. delete sharepoint from pc

3. remove sharepoint from computer

4. sharepoint remove phone,
  5. remove sharepoint workspace,
  6. delete sharepoint from windows,
  7. how to delete a workspace in sharepoint 2010,
  8. how do i delete SharePoint Workspace 2010 on windows 10,
  9. como edsinstalar sharepoint workspace,
  10. delete share point off computer,
  11. remove sharepoint from desktop,
  12. how to stop account configuration wizard sharepoint workspace from running,
  13. how to get rid of account configuration wizard for sharepoint workplace,
  14. discomnnect sharepoint from the computer,
  15. how to remove sharepoint from computer