Windows 10: How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

Discus and support How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Eddo51, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Eddo51 Win User

How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it doesn's say what version it is. I never installed SharePoint, only know what might be by it's name and I don't think I need it. I do use OneDrive, but I assume that is not related to SharePoint.

It just started coming up since installing Windows Home 2010 v1809, so I assume that upgrade automatically included it. I have 3 questions: 1) Does it use resources?, 2) How do I get rid of it? It does not appear in "Programs and Features" list or in Task Manager Processes or Services. 3) How do I prevent it from installing again?
    Thanks!

:)

Eddo51, Feb 7, 2019

2. How do I remove SharePoint Workspace 2010 update from the available updates list?

I am using Office 365/2016. In the Windows update list is an update for SharePoint Workspace 2010 that keeps failing to install and I believe this is the cause if my computer being slugish. How do I remove this update from the list of updates available?

Thanks!

MarieLeavens, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Buck Win User
    Build 1709 and now Outlook 2010 starts when I boot up each morning.

How to uninstall SharePoint Workspace and remove all associated data

• On the Groove Launchbar, click the File tab, click Options, and then click Preferences.
    • On the Identities tab, click No Listing for The Public Workspace Contact Directory option and for The local network directory option.

Note If you have multiple identities from a previous installation of Groove, repeat this step for each identity.
    • On the Account tab, click Delete under Delete Account from this Computer.

Note If you delete your account, your current installation will not be retained.
    • Click OK to exit Preferences, and then click OK to exit the SharePoint Workspace Options dialog box.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • Restart SharePoint Workspace to complete the communications associated with the account deletion.
    • On the File tab, click Exit.
    • In Control Panel, open the Programs and Features item or open the Add or Remove Programs item.
    • In the list of installed programs, select the Microsoft Office 2010 suite that you are running, and then click Change.

Note If you installed a stand-alone version of SharePoint Workspace, click SharePoint Workspace 2010, click Uninstall, and then go to step 11.
    • Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
    • In the Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace list, click Not Available, and then click Continue.
    • When the Setup program is finished uninstalling SharePoint Workspace, click Close.
    • Restart

Buck, Feb 7, 2019
  4. AmitV. Win User

SharePoint Service Providers that work with WP7

Are there any service providers for consumers to sign up for a SharePoint workspace that are compatible with WP7? I want to test out the SharePoint integration.

AmitV., Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer? - Similar Threads - remove Sharepoint Workspace

2. How do I remove my email from a group computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove my email from a group computer: I am leaving a company where my email & one drive are on the networked computers. How do I remove them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-email-from-a-group-computer/21b69bdb-ab8d-4aa4-9e9c-8b4252def9c5
  3. How do I remove bing from my computer. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove bing from my computer. Windows 10: How do I remove bing from my computer? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-bing-from-my-computer-windows-10/d4e30722-6d05-45a8-9e94-8e9b6e78225d
  4. How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove xBox and any games from my computer?: Remove xBox and games from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-xbox-and-any-games-from-my/94d6a5be-2d0c-4bfc-9927-335e2b37d711
  5. How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove Sharepoint Workspace from my home computer?: When I boot, a window "Account Configuration Wizard" comes up for "SharePoint Workspace". I assume it's for 2010 (because I own Office 2010) but it doesn's say what version it os. I never installed SharePoint, only know what might be by it's name and I don't think I need it....
  6. how to remove shellshock from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove shellshock from my computer: My computer was infected by shellshock virus. Computer details below 1. intel nuc skullcanyon 2. windows 10 pro with latest update 3.ROUTER ASUS RT-AC68U I have a fake wifi ssid broadcasting in windows 10 available network. I tried following actions 1.I have updated...
  7. how do I remove my password to get access to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I remove my password to get access to my computer: how do I remove my password to get access to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-password-to-get-access-to-my/a6bceab8-9204-4f75-937f-60bc06f4c3af"
  8. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...
  9. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?: I have a new computer and I want to remove my account from my old system, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-remove-my-microsoft-account-from-from-my/2ec612c6-303e-4bbc-90a6-00062d74022e
  10. How to remove this account from my computer!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...