Windows 10: How do i remove slideshow?

Discus and support How do i remove slideshow? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have recently downloaded slideshow folder "Pride 2020 Flags" from the Microsoft store , and I want to delete the slideshow folder now Because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Microsoft and Apple fan, Nov 30, 2021.

1. How do i remove slideshow?

So I have recently downloaded slideshow folder "Pride 2020 Flags" from the Microsoft store , and I want to delete the slideshow folder now Because I have Windows 11 but the wallpapers is Windows 10 . How do I do that?

:)

Microsoft and Apple fan, Nov 30, 2021

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 30, 2021
  4. jeffrys Win User

How do i remove slideshow?

Slideshow always changes to picture

Hey guys,

well the day after i posted this, SLIDESHOW was gone again....

But since it is always BING that comes in place (MS should looke there), and since my wife or me do not use Bing, i simply removed Bing from Program & Features.

And now the slideshow works normally .

So instead of doing all the steps, one can remove BING right away to get the slideshow back.

Jeff

jeffrys, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

How do i remove slideshow?

1. How do i remove slideshow? - Similar Threads - remove slideshow

2. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  3. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  4. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951
  5. I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.

I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work.: I want to remove Copilot from the task bar in Windows 11. None of the suggested solutions work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-copilot-from-the-task-bar-in/c643fdc7-8e3d-457f-a5ed-df5b30915951
  6. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c
  7. On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...

On Windows 11, Home window is "remove from recent" the same as "remove from quick access"...: Hope someone can helpKind regardsDoug Macey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-home-window-is-remove-from-recent/9931c5ac-8bdd-4053-a8a6-2e4beb59306c
  8. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  9. How do i remove slideshow?

How do i remove slideshow?: So I have recently downloaded slideshow folder "Pride 2020 Flags" from the Microsoft store , and I want to delete the slideshow folder now Because I have Windows 11 but the wallpapers is Windows 10 . How do I do that?...
  10. Settings for Slideshow Background : How to remove an obsolete picture folder ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings for Slideshow Background : How to remove an obsolete picture folder ?: I have no problem browsing for and adding picture folders. So far unable to remove all or selected obsolete folders. What is the correct procedure?...