Windows 10: How do I remove spammers at once on my site

Discus and support How do I remove spammers at once on my site in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove spammers at once on https://nairaclass.com/forum... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oluwasegun Adebayo, Apr 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove spammers at once on my site

Oluwasegun Adebayo, Apr 29, 2020

2. Spammers using Nokiamail

I'm not sure if your aware of this or not, but your free e-mail is becoming an issue with spammers using it to sign up at websites and is getting very close to being added to DNSBL. I'm guessing from the ease of signup for it and lack of a proper reporting
    engine in your service as the reason for spammers being attracted to Nokiamail.

I suggest that you correct the problems before nokiamail.com emails are all blocked due to the issue.

VBT

VBTroubleshoot, May 23, 2020
  3. Arcadian Win User
    Unable to block persistent spammer in GMail

Not sure how a persistent annoying spammer somehow keeps avoiding being treated as spam by GMail, any ideas or suggestions very welcome.

Thanks....

Arcadian, May 23, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

How do I remove spammers at once on my site

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove spammers at once on my site

1. How do I remove spammers at once on my site - Similar Threads - remove spammers once

2. How do I make a shortcut for my college site

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a shortcut for my college site: I have an hp windows 10 laptop that I am going to use for online college courses and would like to know how I add my college and its students portals to my favorites. I think that's what I'm trying to do. So that I can just click on it and windows will take me to that site or...
  3. How do I make a shortcut for my college site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a shortcut for my college site: I have an hp windows 10 laptop that I am going to use for online college courses and would like to know how I add my college and its students portals to my favorites. I think that's what I'm trying to do. So that I can just click on it and windows will take me to that site or...
  4. How do I make a shortcut for my college site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I remove this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Beanbag_182 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gln07s/how_do_i_remove_this/
  6. how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?

how do I delete emails on all my devices at once?: want to delete emails on a laptop, ipad & iphone at the same time.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-emails-on-all-my-devices-at-once/681b50a5-b62e-4a8d-ae9e-d7ab09abbaf2
  7. How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?

How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my computer?: How can I remove malware or malicious sites from my laptop computer with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-malware-or-malicious-sites-from/608fcd9e-e48c-4ee2-844e-c16249f77b9d
  8. how do i remove myself from this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove myself from this site?: See subject! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-myself-from-this-site/e8756ade-a028-4729-a0db-5a971ad06ec5
  9. How do I edit my top sites..

in Browsers and Email
    How do I edit my top sites..: How do I edit my top sites on Microsoft edge browser, add more or remove unwanted sites from my "Top Sites" ? Please look at attached image of my Browser to get a better understanding of what I am saying. Thanks 20182
  10. How do I get sites to remember my username and password?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get sites to remember my username and password?: Hi There are one or two Forums and sites that I visit on a regular bases, where it would be very useful, if the Site/s in question could at least remember my username and maybe my password as well. So I didn't keep having to fill in all my details every time. Is...