Windows 10: How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Discus and support How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Make a restore point first before you delete anything, to be safe. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pw2112, Aug 1, 2016.

1. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Make a restore point first before you delete anything, to be safe.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 2, 2016
  2. pw2112 Win User

I think I made one a few months ago, but I'm not sure what to do with it, I could look in to that if all else fails

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  3. pw2112 Win User
    What's the best way to do that?

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  4. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Right click on Start > click System > System Protection.

It will open to this.

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? [​IMG]

5. Make sure it is turned on.

Then click on Create > name it what you want > click Create.
    It won't take long to make it.

6. Do you still have the external drive ?
    Would you like to learn how to use a good, Free back up program to make regular image's ?

7. pw2112 Win User
    Yeah, I've still got the drive, it's an extra internal drive.
    Can you link me to a good tutorial on how to do it?

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  8. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Yes, I will.
    First take care of the problem you have now. Did you make the restore point ?

9. pw2112 Win User
    Yes, and I've removed the items found by AdwCleaner, all seems to working as it should be

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  10. OK, try using your computer for a few minutes to be sure everything is working good.

Even try using some of your regular programs to be sure they function as they should.

11. pw2112 Win User
    All appears to be fine

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  12. No more redirects and all programs running fine ?

13. pw2112 Win User

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

I've checked some of my programs and spent a few minutes browsing and opening various webpages, including the last one to give me a redirect, without any issues, so all seems to be good

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  14. OK, do you want to continue now or tomorrow ?
    I see its late by your time.

15. pw2112 Win User
    I'm good to continue if that's ok with you

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

1. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? - Similar Threads - remove techbrowsing com

2. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  3. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  4. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  5. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?: I do not have much technical knowledge of Windows 10 and have to explain my problem in simple layman's terms. I do regular Google Safety Checks to be sure I do not have compromised passwords. At this time I have no compromised passwords. However, sometimes when I start...
  9. how do i activate the com+ applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i activate the com+ applications: I am trying to use my western digital backup and running into some errors. Below is what western digital Yes i can see that the backup application is not being run on the windows here , as the drive is completely fine , this is just due to some services on windows which...
  10. How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? turnvailing.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? turnvailing.com: How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turnvailingcom/e11966f3-7005-41c9-b8f1-a4ae4d2071b0"