Windows 10: How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Discus and support How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok get some REST....plenty of time to work on your options later. *Smile Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pw2112, Aug 1, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector?

Ok get some REST....plenty of time to work on your options later. *Smile

OldMike65, Aug 2, 2016

2. Great news, I would prefer you use a external drive for backups.

Will see you in the morning .

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 2, 2016
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Here are some screenshots for you to see where some of your options are.
    1st screen shows you where your option menu is.

How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? [​IMG]

This 2nd screen you want to CHECK the box to make sure verify option is ON ....its OFF by default.

Last Screenshot shows you the Create Rescue Media option. This is what you NEED to MAKE as soon as possible. Then after you make this rescue disk, TEST it out to make sure you can BOOT from it. You can use a USB or DVD disk, which ever your computer will use.

Always BEST to store your Complete Image Backups on a EXTERNAL DRIVE!!!! IF you have a choice. *Smile
    Hope this helps understand some of Macrium's settings a little better.

OldMike65, Aug 2, 2016
  4. pw2112 Win User

I ran Macrium, and the first thing it asked me to do was to create a rescue media disc. <br>I have done this by following the prompts but how do I test it without actually restoring from it?<br>Also I have set Macrium to back up on the 1st of every month.<br>My redirect browser problem appears to be cured too.<br>

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    Thats easy once you make your rescue disk, try to boot from it. If it boots to Macrium Reflect, then it works. Just Exit , then boot back to your desktop. *Smile

OldMike65, Aug 2, 2016
  6. pw2112 Win User
    OK, I'll try that later, Macrium is creating it's first back up, It's showing 4 hours remaining.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Paul

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  7. It will go quicker than the 4 hours. It start's with a high number then go's down quick.
    Depends on how much you have to back up also.

Good to hear everything else is cleaned up and working.

8. pw2112 Win User

I'm only backing up my 'C' drive, the stuff on the other drives can be replaced more easily.
    Once again, thanks for your time and help in sorting my problems out.

pw2112, Aug 2, 2016
  9. Your welcome.
    Let us know if you have any problem with the back up completing, including verifying.

10. pw2112 Win User
    Everything is OK now, my browser redirect issues have stopped, my back up disc works and I am now doing monthly back ups.
    I have marked this thread as solved.
    Thanks to all for your help.

pw2112, Aug 3, 2016
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    Great News !!! Glad you are all set. Hope that you did test your Rescue Disk, with Macrium Reflect on it, and it did boot up successfully for you. As your rescue disk is a MUST Have if your computer ever has serious problems.
    Take Care, Mike.

OldMike65, Aug 3, 2016
  12. boxa72 Win User
    Go to this Microsoft site and download Process Explorer. Run the executable and start browsing like normal but have the browser on one side and Process Explorer on the other. When you find the malware this program will help you find out as much as you can about it, then it will make it easier to help you. Here's the link Sysinternals Suite

boxa72, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I remove techbrowsing.com browser redirector? - Similar Threads - remove techbrowsing com

2. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  3. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  4. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com: i no longer want to pay bill to driversupportbill.com. money has been taken from mu accoint on the last two months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-driverssupportbillcom/f0c4138c-6c38-4368-a250-0dd7c49dcc14
  5. how do i unsubscribe from driverssupportbill,com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I remove login info displayed by my browser?: I do not have much technical knowledge of Windows 10 and have to explain my problem in simple layman's terms. I do regular Google Safety Checks to be sure I do not have compromised passwords. At this time I have no compromised passwords. However, sometimes when I start...
  9. how do i activate the com+ applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i activate the com+ applications: I am trying to use my western digital backup and running into some errors. Below is what western digital Yes i can see that the backup application is not being run on the windows here , as the drive is completely fine , this is just due to some services on windows which...
  10. How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? turnvailing.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? turnvailing.com: How do I remove safesearch from my browser/ pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turnvailingcom/e11966f3-7005-41c9-b8f1-a4ae4d2071b0"