Windows 10: how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

Discus and support how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MICHAEL J Lord, Apr 21, 2019.

1. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar.

:)

MICHAEL J Lord, Apr 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Apr 21, 2019
  4. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

1. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar - Similar Threads - remove address bar

2. How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?: How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? I don't want OneDrive to automatically backup my files, I will manually select which files I want to copy to my OneDrive.Thanks!...
  3. How do I remove language bar switch input on task bar, WIN 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove language bar switch input on task bar, WIN 11?: Hi, I find it insanity that I have tried every guide out there to remove the language bars from the taskbar and none of them work. Even the official windows help guide. Running NUC WIN11 HOME Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.1265...
  4. How do I remove language bar switch input on task bar, WIN 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove language bar switch input on task bar, WIN 11?: Hi, I find it insanity that I have tried every guide out there to remove the language bars from the taskbar and none of them work. Even the official windows help guide. Running NUC WIN11 HOME Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.1265...
  5. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Cortana
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  6. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  7. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove history in address bar in Edge?: . *Banghead Win 10 Pro build 18362. Having the worst time removing the 'history' of web addresses I have visited in edge. It has always been a thorn in my side, and why I used IE-11 all this time since installing 10 (and updated it). Many many pages in IE-11 no longer work...
  9. How do i remove these bars

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these bars: Hello im here to ask how to remove these today and yesterday etc bars cause its annoying for me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-bars/76fcc11e-7199-4b05-a8c8-0e86b54cb0ce"
  10. How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.

in Cortana
    How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.: the option is not there anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-search-bar-from-the-task-bar/2f938629-7797-4a9a-93d0-1df8d288c557"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i remove folders from task bar

2. how to remove by default address bar windows

3. how to remove address bar in task bar

4. remove adress bar on task bar