Windows 10: how do I remove the battery?

Discus and support how do I remove the battery? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Please tell me how to remove the battery on my Toshiba laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CJ Easton, Dec 22, 2018.

1. CJ Easton Win User

how do I remove the battery?

Please tell me how to remove the battery on my Toshiba laptop

:)

CJ Easton, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 22, 2018
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Dec 22, 2018
  4. how do I remove the battery?

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

how do I remove the battery?

1. how do I remove the battery? - Similar Threads - remove battery

2. Is there any difference between physically removing your laptop battery and disabling...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any difference between physically removing your laptop battery and disabling...: I want to use my laptop just with charger plugged in all the time. So I have two options:1 Remove laptop battery physicallyThis option works fine for me. I just need to plug in charger all the time so it doesn't shut down accidentally without turning off important apps.2...
  3. Is there any difference between physically removing your laptop battery and disabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any difference between physically removing your laptop battery and disabling...: I want to use my laptop just with charger plugged in all the time. So I have two options:1 Remove laptop battery physicallyThis option works fine for me. I just need to plug in charger all the time so it doesn't shut down accidentally without turning off important apps.2...
  4. Is there any difference between physically removing your laptop battery and disabling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...: i couldnt find enything on this and i would appreciate any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-icons-on-taskbar-the-battery/b02f87f4-052f-4b1e-a6cd-b7aa8a164893
  6. i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...

i want to remove the icons on taskbar the battery icon, audio icon and internet icon in...: i couldnt find enything on this and i would appreciate any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-icons-on-taskbar-the-battery/b02f87f4-052f-4b1e-a6cd-b7aa8a164893
  7. My mecer z140c is not turning on... I tried to remove the battery and let it only work on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mecer z140c is not turning on... I tried to remove the battery and let it only work on...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mecer-z140c-is-not-turning-on-i-tried-to-remove/b9e161a0-5433-4cc6-9b4c-543a7e1edc8e
  8. My mecer z140c is not turning on... I tried to remove the battery and let it only work on...

My mecer z140c is not turning on... I tried to remove the battery and let it only work on...: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mecer-z140c-is-not-turning-on-i-tried-to-remove/b9e161a0-5433-4cc6-9b4c-543a7e1edc8e
  9. My mecer z140c is not turning on... I tried to remove the battery and let it only work on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My laptop won't boot up on battery, but can work with battery after removing the adaptor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't boot up on battery, but can work with battery after removing the adaptor: Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen3 2015. One week ago I tried myself to change the thermal paste, and harmed the fan insertion plug site. I also had a hard time removing the battery plug from the motherboard. After that, it seemed the battery plug can not be plugged as deep as before. I...