Windows 10: How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications?

Discus and support How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Above, an image that shows a Windows 10 application with a black border when focused. How do I fix this issue? Before you answer, take into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nathan5226, Apr 18, 2021.

1. How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications?

How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications? bd183737-2410-427f-807b-0e73be48cf85?upload=true.png

Above, an image that shows a Windows 10 application with a black border when focused. How do I fix this issue? Before you answer, take into account that I did already look through my narrator settings and it is disabled. This has been an issue ever since 5 years ago with Windows 10 no it didn't appear 5 years ago, that's when I got Windows 10 and I can't seem to find a good answer to WHY it is there.

:)

Nathan5226, Apr 18, 2021

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 18, 2021
  3. HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 18, 2021
  4. How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications?

black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications?

1. How do I remove the black border from Windows 10 applications? - Similar Threads - remove black border

2. How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?: Two days ago my photo viewer suddenly had these horribly thick borders that cut a solid 25% of the picture at the top and bottom. It is absolutely horrid and makes the app pointless to use for edits compared to other online applications. Is there a way to remove this or was...
  3. Asus Monitor How to remove black borders from the screen?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Monitor How to remove black borders from the screen?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Since today I have a 2mm wide black border around the screen and no matter what I try, I can't get it on full screen, so the whole space is used. Asus Monitor Schwarze Bildschirmrand wie entfernen?
  4. Photos Border- How do I remove?

Photos Border- How do I remove?: You all probably know what I'm talking about, but in Windows 10, I guess since about 2018, the photos app has a giant border so that you can't get your photos to fill the screen. I'm an illustrator, and often use references for my work, having a sleek workspace is extremely...
  5. How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?: submitted by /u/Ihavecats5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhw4zx/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_blue_border_in_the/
  6. how do i remove a application from a extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove a application from a extension: I have notepad set to a extension and I want to remove it because I cannot use the extension in the correct way with it. It needs to be 'choose a default' and I don't know how to remove it. Every place I search is too complicated. Thanks....
  7. how do i remove these border?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove these border?: [ATTACH]my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-border/f2b19d28-579e-4960-bdac-1daf0c354d0d"
  8. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...
  9. How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10: After win10's installation my external monitor has black borders. This was happening also with win7 after installation. with catalyst control center [which I cannot open anymore in win 10 :-(...] I could easily fix the issue: - open Catalyst Control Center - go to My...
  10. How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove monitor's black borders after installing win 10: After win10's installation my external monitor has black borders. This was happening also with win7 after installation. with catalyst control center [which I cannot open anymore in win 10 :-(...as I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD4670 which is not supported] I could...