Windows 10: How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

Discus and support How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello So I need Help in Removing/Fixing the BSODBecause i Just Installed an SSD from my old computer and it randomly shows The Blue Screen of Death I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HunterPlayz, Sep 29, 2022.

1. How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

Hello So I need Help in Removing/Fixing the BSODBecause i Just Installed an SSD from my old computer and it randomly shows The Blue Screen of Death I tried Restarting it but it Didnt Work.SoI tried putting it In my Old One but It Works With No Problem, So I Installed it again In My new Computer But it Still Shows the Blue Screen of Death I Appreciate any fix to it without buying a new ssd The SSD Is A Faspeed SSD with 120g of storage

:)

HunterPlayz, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

1. How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows... - Similar Threads - Remove Blue Screen

2. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  3. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  4. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SSD not appearing after Blue Screen Of Death - I have a DMP file

SSD not appearing after Blue Screen Of Death - I have a DMP file: Hey all,So earlier today I had a quick blue screen couldn't read what it was about and my laptop Legion 5 pro restarted.I was editing a video in Davinci Resolve.I'm kind of freaking out, as a lot of work on a big personal project was on that drive.. It's a Samsung 970 EVO...
  6. How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...: Hello So I need Help in Removing/Fixing the BSODBecause i Just Installed an SSD from my old computer and it randomly shows The Blue Screen of Death I tried Restarting it but it Didnt Work.SoI tried putting it In my Old One but It Works With No Problem, So I Installed it again...
  7. How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...

How Do i Remove the Blue Screen of Death after installing an ssd That already Has Windows...: Hello So I need Help in Removing/Fixing the BSODBecause i Just Installed an SSD from my old computer and it randomly shows The Blue Screen of Death I tried Restarting it but it Didnt Work.SoI tried putting it In my Old One but It Works With No Problem, So I Installed it again...
  8. Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd

Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd: Hi so i recently installed a nvme.2 ssd to my acer laptop and installed original windows 10, which came with the laptop when i bought it, into the new ssd. Since then I've been getting blue screen of death errors constantly with error codes like critical process died,...
  9. How do I fix the blue screen of death on Windows 10?

How do I fix the blue screen of death on Windows 10?: I have an old PC from 2012 and recently I have updated to window 10 from window 7 , since then i started to get the blue screen of death randomly with the following massage [[ Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We just collecting some error info and then...
  10. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/