Windows 10: How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

Discus and support How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? It installed itself without my knowledge or permission. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JuridicalSea292, Sep 4, 2018.

1. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? It installed itself without my knowledge or permission. I don't want it, I will NEVER use it and it takes up space on MY computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know how to remove it? Thank you in advance.

:)

JuridicalSea292, Sep 4, 2018

2. remove english united kingdom local experience pack

Hi, the english united kingdom local experience pack just installed itself without any request from me and I want to remove it

Uninstall is greyed

Please help

DonaWinter, Sep 4, 2018
  3. uninstall the English (United Kingdom) Languase pack

how uninstall the English (United Kingdom) Language pack from windows 10 Version 1803 OS build 17134.1

i have Country Greece, Windows display Language English (United States), and Languages Greek and English (United Kingdom)

The button Remove from English (United Kingdom) is inactive.

kimonPanagiotopoulos, Sep 4, 2018
  4. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack - need to uninstall it please

For some reason my computer has this experience pack installed and I want to get rid of it but the "uninstall" button is greyed out. How can I make it clickable? The other thing, which I am guessing is probably related to this, is when I go to settings -
    languages - preferred languages, it has English (United Kingdom) there as the second option. Once again, if you highlight it, the "remove" button is greyed out. I want to remove these two (or perhaps the same one) United Kingdom thing from my computer altogether.

I spent with on the phone with a Microsoft technician about an unrelated matter and asked this question and after investigating with the supervisor even she could not offer a solution to remove this. Please help, many thanks.

HumbleBears, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I...

1. How do I remove the English (United Kingdom) Local Experience Pack from MY computer? I... - Similar Threads - remove English United

2. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  3. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  4. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  5. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  6. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  7. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  8. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  9. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...

English (United Kingdom) local experience pack keeps trying to install on my Windows 10...: I'm currently working on a network of some 2000 users with approximately 1800 Windows 10 computers. I mention this up-front because I see a lot of responses on posts that talk about going to an individual computer and manually performing a particular task to alleviate a...
  10. English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.

English (United Kingdom) local experience pack | How to remove and have preference respected.: It seems English (United Kingdom) local experience pack is installed every time I get an update. I really do NOT want to use it since I live in Australia - my default language and experience pack is English (Australia) with a US international keyboard layout. (...and no,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove local experience pack

2. remove english united kingdom local experience pack

3. english local experience pack uninstall

4. uninstall local experience pack,
  5. removing a local experience pack,
  6. english united kingdom local experience pack,
  7. disable local experience pack,
  8. cant uninstall united kingdom local experience pack,
  9. remove english united localexperience pack,
  10. remove windows 10 local experience pack,
  11. how to uninstall local experience pack,