Windows 10: How do I remove the floating Input Not Support

Discus and support How do I remove the floating Input Not Support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the floating Input Not Support symbol ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeKurth, May 29, 2020.

1. How do I remove the floating Input Not Support

How do I remove the floating Input Not Support symbol ?

:)

GeorgeKurth, May 29, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, May 29, 2020
  3. Grmpy1 Win User
    Input no supported

I have updated to new Windows 10, I now have a black screen and a floating box saying "Input not supported"

I have a Medion desktop and an Acer monitor. I tried to reset to restore but says there are no restore points set in the system.

Tried to reset to factory without losing data, that went back to black and input not supported.

Please any help urgently and desperately needed.

Grumpy1

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

Grmpy1, May 29, 2020
  4. How do I remove the floating Input Not Support

IME floating icon for Traditional Quick Chinese input

Dear Microsoft,

As I had researched on internet and the community which no one could solve this problem. First, the IME icon is a little floating icon showing "中" or "英" as a reminder to user which mode one is using in the chinese input method. However they have a problem
    that once I switch to another window while the floating icon is appearing and the switch is done before is disappear, it will keep lasting on the screen. which is definitely a bug. Another question is why for other Chinese input method e.g. pinyin can reserve
    option to turn the IME icon off however that isn't appearing on quick or cangjie input? please add the option to turn it off asap.

HaysenWong1, May 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove the floating Input Not Support

1. How do I remove the floating Input Not Support - Similar Threads - remove floating Input

2. How do I fix the "Input not supported" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "Input not supported" box on my screen?: I have been looking everywhere on youtube and nothing I see seems to work. I've tried restarting it three times consecutively, and I have try full restarting, but nothing happened. I'm pretty sure it was caused by an unsupported resolution, but I cannot be sure. Last thing...
  3. How do I fix the "Input not supported" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "Input not supported" box on my screen?: I have been looking everywhere on youtube and nothing I see seems to work. I've tried restarting it three times consecutively, and I have try full restarting, but nothing happened. I'm pretty sure it was caused by an unsupported resolution, but I cannot be sure. Last thing...
  4. input not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input not supported: hey guys pls i need help i just bought new gigabyte gtx 1650 have hdmi port im using hdmi/vga adapter bcs my monitor have only vga port when i put my gpu on my pc turn the pc on it show on my monitor input not supported but before it works on my friend hdmi tv with 1920x1080...
  5. How do I know if my desktop supports HDMI input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my desktop supports HDMI input?: I want to play my Xbox one on my pc to record video but I don't know if my pc supports HDMI input. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-my-desktop-supports-hdmi-input/5e7358e6-ad55-48e8-bb77-731c3c0b7aba
  6. Input not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input not supported: I was trying to fix my already messed up windows computer freezing on startup constantly. Something i changed however now males my monitor say input not supported. Ive tried hitting delete to get onto bios, nothing. Ive tried tapping f8 to get into safe mode on start up,...
  7. The Floating Input Selection box

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Floating Input Selection box: Since the input system had been upgraded with using shift-key to quick switch from English to Chinese Input. I don't understand why is that box is necessary. It might be fair for some users, who are new to use computers, but I found it is extremely not user friendly to...
  8. How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?

How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?: This widget lately appears in all three of my browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It is a video play button that obscures comment clients. Is there a registry setting in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 OS build 18363720 that can disable this? Thank you....
  9. Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box

Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box: I'm a Chinese user, and is frustrated that I am unable to disable the following feature when entering Chinese: [ATTACH] This floating box literally appears whenever there are text area in all applications. I checked Windows Settings and I'm unable to find the...
  10. Input not supported

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Input not supported: Hey everyone, everytime I restart or boot up my PC with my monitors turned on first I always get a issue with the monitor connected to the HDMI port, it always says "Input not supported" and all I do is turn my monitor off then back on and the issue has been resolved,...