Windows 10: How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

Discus and support How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanFlak, Apr 21, 2024.

1. DanFlak Win User

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is a Lock Screen Status. My choices are Weather and more, De Home, Mail and Calendar - nor of which I want. I want NOTHING, but Microsoft decided that I don't know what I want and forces a decision of their choosing on me. Is there a registry hack or some other trick to turn this malware off?

:)

DanFlak, Apr 21, 2024

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11 252683d1572234072t-how-remove-annoying-suggestions-w10-lock-screen-lock-screen.jpg

EyeInTheSky, Apr 21, 2024
  3. jleyroux Win User
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11 -how-remove-annoying-suggestions-w10-lock-screen-inkedannoying-windows-screenlock-suggestions_li.jpg

jleyroux, Apr 21, 2024
  4. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me remove this garbage from my computer.

Stephen Allen1, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

1. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11 - Similar Threads - remove garbage off

2. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  3. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  4. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  5. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...
  6. How do I remove the Caps Lock on/off notification in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock on/off notification in Windows 11: Hi, I'm trying to disable the caps lock notification that populates whenever I toggle the caps/nums lock on or off. I've checked my keyboard settings and disabled the unnecessary notifications feature, and they are still populating. I'm using a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard...
  7. How do I remove the Caps Lock on/off notification in Windows 11

How do I remove the Caps Lock on/off notification in Windows 11: Hi, I'm trying to disable the caps lock notification that populates whenever I toggle the caps/nums lock on or off. I've checked my keyboard settings and disabled the unnecessary notifications feature, and they are still populating. I'm using a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard...
  8. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  9. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  10. Please how do I remove this bottom screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Please how do I remove this bottom screen: [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help. 75157