Windows 10: How do I remove the Hello password??

Discus and support How do I remove the Hello password?? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please help. I need to remove the Hello password. I need to send my computer in for some repairs and want to temporary remove it. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JuneLipps, Aug 11, 2020.

1. JuneLipps Win User

How do I remove the Hello password??

Please help. I need to remove the Hello password. I need to send my computer in for some repairs and want to temporary remove it. Thanks

:)

JuneLipps, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 11, 2020
  3. How to remove password from encrypted pdf?

Hello,

I've some PDF files with passwords, etc mobilebills and all..

i dont want to enter password each time when i open..

how can i remove password?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I remove the Hello password?? - Similar Threads - remove Hello password

2. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove logon password: how do I remove the logon password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-logon-password/b7488b4c-e66b-4fbd-89bc-8250387a708d
  3. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove logon password: how do I remove the logon password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-logon-password/b7488b4c-e66b-4fbd-89bc-8250387a708d
  4. how do I remove logon password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  6. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  7. How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?: So, recently i reseted my Laptop and it was requiered for me to add a Windows Hello PIN, but I didn't want to, now I want to remove, but I don't know how. Can anybody help me with this problem? submitted by /u/abhancu [link] [comments]...
  8. REMOVE Password and Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVE Password and Hello Pin: HiI want to remove password from my laptop. After updating my PC it said that set up a windows hello pin in order to make signing in easy. I went o settings > sign in options > windows hello pin and removed the pin but then It asked to enter my Microsoft account password....
  9. How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?: The option to remove it is grayed out and doesn't work. I tried deleting the NGC file but it didn't do anything. How can I remove it for good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-windows-hello-pin/936cbea7-3e82-419c-9179-091b85f3c5a3
  10. How do I remove HDD/SSD password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove HDD/SSD password?: I cant figure out how to remove the HDD/SDD password. I can get to the Toshiba Setup Utioy and get to the place where I change that password but I cant figure out how to delete it. How do i delete it?...