Windows 10: How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?

Discus and support How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove these from Lock Screen?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CarolineReid2, Mar 3, 2021.

1. How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?

How do I remove these from Lock Screen?

:)

CarolineReid2, Mar 3, 2021

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen? [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Mar 3, 2021
  3. jleyroux Win User
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen? [​IMG]

jleyroux, Mar 3, 2021
  4. RVer88 Win User

How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?

1. How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen? - Similar Threads - remove hints comments

2. How can I remove my bann from comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  3. How can I remove my bann from comments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove my bann from comments.: I do comment on corrupt politicians, some of whom are anti-social and dangerous to our country. On a personal level, if they say things, that go against morality and ethics...I have the right to comment, to either enlighten them or force an election for correction. If someone...
  4. How do I remove the X Box ad on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the X Box ad on my lock screen?: I work at a school, after a recent update, there is an X Box ad on my student's lock screens. My students do not need to be tempted by an X box ad....
  5. How do I remove the X Box ad on my lock screen?

How do I remove the X Box ad on my lock screen?: I work at a school, after a recent update, there is an X Box ad on my student's lock screens. My students do not need to be tempted by an X box ad....
  6. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  7. How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?

How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?: A transparent white box appeared on my monitor and I don't know why. It does not show up when I take screenshots, and I have searched up how to fix it, but nothing has worked....
  8. How to remove suggestions from lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove suggestions from lock screen: Whenever I open up my PC, I always get to see these tips from windows spotlight. Is there any way I could clean up this clutter? submitted by /u/AhmedKuttySpeaking [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffpants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f541pv/how_do_i_remove_these_things_from_the_lock_screen/
  10. How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen?: So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens (Below)[ATTACH] I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not...