Windows 10: how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...

Discus and support how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to remove the icons or tabs that are visible in display screen but I don't want to delete them completely from my computer. I only don't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeannetteZeno, Apr 2, 2020.

1. how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...

I need to remove the icons or tabs that are visible in display screen but I don't want to delete them completely from my computer. I only don't want them to be visible in my display screen.

:)

JeannetteZeno, Apr 2, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

How to remove the icons after uninstal(deleting) gpu-z from notification area?

The issue is that there is no mechanism to remove individual icons from that list.

Only clear the whole list (which is what your VBS script does).

All programs have the same issue

W1zzard, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Apr 2, 2020
  4. how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...

Windows program to secure erase files only

I tried doing a search and only found optimal ways to fully erase a disc. Since there are a ton of programs I thought it best to just ask for a current recommendation. I would like to erase a few folders only on a W7 machine and do not need a full time paid program.

Thank you for any suggestions.

nomdeplume, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs...

1. how do I remove the icons or tabs on my display screen without erasing this programs... - Similar Threads - remove icons tabs

2. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  3. How do I remove this file tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this file tab?: I used to have my old work account on my laptop. I've removed the account and everything associated with it but this is still in my file explorer and have not found any way to remove it...
  4. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  5. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  6. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  8. How do you remove a malware manually without programs that removes malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you remove a malware manually without programs that removes malware?: My PC is infected with many many malware and I can't get rid of it and my antivirusBitDefender doesn't work and doesn't let me connect to the internet. plz help....
  9. How do I remove this from my icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this from my icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bedguy17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flv185/how_do_i_remove_this_from_my_icons/
  10. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i delete tabs at the top of screen