Windows 10: How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release?

Discus and support How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The fall update in November of the Insider Preview messed up my network adapter/driver/wireless connection so I want to uninstall it and just update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M W 67, Nov 10, 2019.

1. M W 67 Win User

How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release?

The fall update in November of the Insider Preview messed up my network adapter/driver/wireless connection so I want to uninstall it and just update the PC to the general release? I cannot go back to an earlier build according to the control panel. I cannot keep using this one. What do I do?

:)

M W 67, Nov 10, 2019

2. Uninstall Insider Preview?

I see. My apologies that I misunderstood.

please proceed to opt out within the Windows update that way no future updates will come from The insider preview program.

Then follow the steps in the guide below to uninstall the current preview and move to the mainstream release

How to uninstall the Windows 10 preview and restore your previous version of Windows

TechGuy_82, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Insider Release Preview ring

Hi Olusoji,

Welcome to Windows 10 family and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You can update your phone to the recent build respective of the ring in which is it released or available.
    As of now there is no information on getting all the build in “release preview ring”.

Please, provide us a feedback with your valuable suggestions.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 10, 2019
  4. How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release?

Cant get out of Insider Preview Versions

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Go to the following website Windows Insider Program
    • Sign In using the credentials that you used to sign up.
    • At the top of the page, click the Leave Program tab.
    • Confirm that you want to leave.
    Note: This will only remove your participation in the Insiders Program.

The Automatic Feedback can only be stopped by
    uninstalling the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

• Restart the machine.
    • Sign out from the Microsoft Account and sign in again and check if it persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release?

1. How do I remove the insider preview edition and updating to the current general release? - Similar Threads - remove insider preview

2. How do i remove these 2 preview updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these 2 preview updates?: I want to remove these 2 updates: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-2-preview-updates/260a6c31-f6af-4d2c-87d2-ccccb0e37e3e
  3. How do i remove these 2 preview updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove these 2 preview updates?: I want to remove these 2 updates: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-2-preview-updates/260a6c31-f6af-4d2c-87d2-ccccb0e37e3e
  4. How do i remove these 2 preview updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remove Insider preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Insider preview: Hi Team,I need to remove Insider preview from Windows 11 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-insider-preview/0187703d-0bb1-44e2-8804-796c2bd418f7
  6. Remove Insider preview

Remove Insider preview: Hi Team,I need to remove Insider preview from Windows 11 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-insider-preview/0187703d-0bb1-44e2-8804-796c2bd418f7
  7. How to stop getting Insider Preview releases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop getting Insider Preview releases?: Hi.I have used the Insider Preview channel because of some WSL features. After some time i was stuck at the last W10 Insider Preview as upgrading to W11 failed due to missing TPM.So now i upgraded my BIOS to support TPM and done an update to Windows 11 via USB drive from...
  8. How to stop getting Insider Preview releases?

How to stop getting Insider Preview releases?: Hi.I have used the Insider Preview channel because of some WSL features. After some time i was stuck at the last W10 Insider Preview as upgrading to W11 failed due to missing TPM.So now i upgraded my BIOS to support TPM and done an update to Windows 11 via USB drive from...
  9. Insider Program Preview Release Level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insider Program Preview Release Level: Does the Preview Release level allow for any feedback / error reporting or is it simply a preview of the finished product that's already cast in stone? My reason for asking is that I seem to be looking for a level that would fall between the Beta level which arrives too...
  10. unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release: Hi, unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release as its a Windows 10 Professional for Workstations Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 20161.rs_prerelease.200627-1754 shows intimation to upgrade before 31/07/2020 but unable to do so , tried taking help from...