Windows 10: How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ?

Discus and support How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello so I'd like to remove these folder from the sidebar :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BloodLab, Nov 5, 2019.

1. How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ?

/u/BloodLab, Nov 5, 2019

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Shortcut -> right-click 'Pin to Quick' acess doesn't pin the shortcut

Used to be possible in Win 7. Missing this feature. Need to customize quick access links, like I could in Win 7 by placing shortcuts in the Favorites (Quick Acess) list.

CR Vandecar, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Hiago Win User

How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ?

Quick acess Desktop shortcut problem

So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me?

Right now, it looks like this:

How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ? [​IMG]

But it should look like this:

How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ? [​IMG]

Hiago, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ?

1. How do I remove the kind of quick acess on the side bar ? - Similar Threads - remove kind quick

2. how to remove an ftp server file for quick acess in file manager in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove an ftp server file for quick acess in file manager in windows 10: so if this occurs you have to just go to file options and then then click on the icon which mouse is hovering on and it while be removed from the quick access list.i hope it will help :...
  3. Quick Acess itens are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Acess itens are gone: Hi there. Whenever I open the Explorer folder or any folder for that matter on my laptop, there is a Quick Access shortcut with my quick access folders pinned on top. On my PC the Quick Access forders are not there. How to recover this option?...
  4. How do i remove/rebind quick commands?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove/rebind quick commands?: ex like pressig ctrl t for a new tab in your browser submitted by /u/Swediboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga7k3h/how_do_i_removerebind_quick_commands/
  5. How do i remove these bars

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i remove these bars: Hello im here to ask how to remove these today and yesterday etc bars cause its annoying for me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-bars/76fcc11e-7199-4b05-a8c8-0e86b54cb0ce"
  6. How do I remove the Search bar & Quick Maps and Directions? I do not want it.

in Cortana
    How do I remove the Search bar & Quick Maps and Directions? I do not want it.: This bar is so annoying! It takes up room at the top and so pushes important info at the bottom of my screen out of view, things like buttons I need to choose. How can I get rid of it? Help!...
  7. Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut

Quick Acess's Desktop Shortcut: So, I started to use Quick Acess and everything seemed ok. But the thing is that, the 'Desktop' shortcut isn't showing my own desktop. It's only showing my program/games icons. Can you guys help me? Right now, it looks like this: [ATTACH] But it should look like this:...
  8. remove side bars in start

remove side bars in start: When I press Start, 2/3 of the screen is taken up by icons under the headings of Create, Explore. How do I get rid of those irrelevant, space and time wasting, obscuring windows? Also annoying is the scroll bar which disappears and has to be found then clicked to reappear....
  9. What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?: I just bought an HP 15-ab143cl, refurbished by HP. It arrived today. I want to swap hard drives. I was removing the back, following the instructions in the manual from the HP website, and I am instructed to remove these "screws." I try my phillips screwdriver. No luck....
  10. How do I remove quick access?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove quick access?: I'm not a fan of quick access/frequent folder/recent files. I liked the windows 8 system. Reason is because I don't want people who use my computer to have quick access to files that are personal or nsfw. I don't to use a type of security system because I use my computer...