Windows 10: How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)?

Discus and support How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pig_onaskateboard [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pig_onaskateboard, Nov 10, 2020.

1. How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)?

/u/pig_onaskateboard, Nov 10, 2020
  2. dinkymau Win User

Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

Old thread appeared in searching for solutions how to set keyboard shortcuts to adjust Windows 10 volume. Dalchina's helpful pointers lead to finding yet another suitable up-to-date free app by grandmaster Nir Sofer : View / change sound volume on Windows 10/7/8/2008 from command-line or GUI

Step 1: Fire up SoundVolumeView and find your sound device by selecting (un)mute with right mouse
    Step 2: Go to File menu> Create Desktop Shortcut> select Increase and select Decrease Volume 5%
    Step 3: Right click each shortcut> Properties> Shortcut to set preferred hotkey. E.g. + and - on numpad
    Step 4: Right click each shortcut again> Properties> General and tick Hidden - Apply - Ok

Voila! Hopefully helpful to someone sometime (Y)

dinkymau, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Nov 10, 2020
  4. How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)?

How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)?

1. How do I remove the large volume adjustment pop-up (on the right)? - Similar Threads - remove large volume

2. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  3. How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the volume pop up in the top left part of the screen?: can someone help me because the volume pop up in the top left of my screen is irritating me.... when I'm playing i have pressed a button at my keyboard and idk what that is....the problem is that when i scroll the volume pop up will appear and adjust the volume and its...
  4. help how do i remove pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    help how do i remove pop ups: Hi Greg I puchased microsoft laptop 2020 and still cant get rid of mc fee pop ups and never installed this as use Trend. How do i get rid of these annoying pop ups I'm so frustrated. HELP ! Simple steps needed please...
  5. How to remove the big volume pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the big volume pop-up: There is a big pop-up box beside the volume bar when running a music player program for example foorbar2000. When playing music, it shows the name of the song and the artist. When not playing any music, it just shows the name of the program. [ATTACH] I’ve already searched...
  6. Help with a strange audio icon popping up when I adjust volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with a strange audio icon popping up when I adjust volume?: So I have a Lenovo Yoga that runs on a windows operating system. I’m not extremely computer savvy so if someone could ELI5: All of a sudden when I adjust the audio with the sound button on my keyboard it brings up not only a picture of the volume bar but also a big pop up of...
  7. how do adjust the volume mixer

in Cortana
    how do adjust the volume mixer: how do i increase the volume on my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-adjust-the-volume-mixer/6e3ea4d6-d53d-4b46-8145-8b3cb4536875
  8. How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

How to completely remove pop-up volume notification: Is there any option to completely remove this notification? I couldn't find anything in settings, I've spent so much time searching for an answer. [ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot remove volume pop up

Cannot remove volume pop up: I restarted my computer recently and suddenly an expanded volume pop up has started to show up. Before only the volume bar appeared, not the gigantic chrome.exe thing too. [ATTACH] I tried looking how to fix the issue and get rid of it, but almost all of the solutions...
  10. How do I remove pop-ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove pop-ups?: How do I remove pop-ups from my desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pop-ups/c509f15e-b00e-45a1-baf6-0d528d9981c9"