Windows 10: how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

Discus and support how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i've searched everywhere and nothing is helping me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gregg Cherry, May 28, 2023.

1. how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

i've searched everywhere and nothing is helping me.

:)

Gregg Cherry, May 28, 2023

2. MSN News Feed

How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser?

The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed.

If I can...how?

FrancisRowley, May 28, 2023
  3. MSN News Feed

Hello FrancisRowley,

You can hide news feed by clicking on the gear icon on the right side you can refer to the screenshot which will be linked below.

and if you want to set BBC as your default homepage you can change it from

Settings > Open microsoft edge with > Select a specific page > insert your desired website which you want to see when the browser opens and save the settings

how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10? 9ee4de7e-0837-4853-87bf-3f2fc9e5cff2?upload=true.jpg

how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10? 9ec4d12f-4ad0-4173-8893-6d87726b6dc2?upload=true.png

If issue persist do let us know.

himalay_atram, May 28, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

MSN News Feed

Hi Francis

If you mean the initial page that loads that MSN news feed:

At the top right if Edge, click the 3 dots and choose Settings

Set 'Open Microsoft Edge with' to 'A Specific page or pages'

In the box provided, paste this:
    https://www.bbc.com/news

Then click the 'Save' button

If this is not what you are referring to, please let me know . . .

DaveM121, May 28, 2023
Thema:

how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

1. how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove msn news

2. how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?: i've searched everywhere and nothing is helping me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-msn-news-feed-from-start-on/51529129-adb9-4f00-8228-882b0a6d098c
  3. how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove the msn news feed from start on windows 10?: i've searched everywhere and nothing is helping me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-msn-news-feed-from-start-on/51529129-adb9-4f00-8228-882b0a6d098c
  4. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  5. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  6. How to remove the news feed from my start menu?

How to remove the news feed from my start menu?: Every time I open the start menu on my computer, a news feed appears among the other things in the menu. How can I disable the news feed and make it stop appearing there?...
  7. MSN News Feed

MSN News Feed: How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser? The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed. If I can...how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-feed/b13b602d-6aab-49bd-b1f7-1baaefc6acd0
  8. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  9. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  10. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc