Windows 10: How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

Discus and support How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Esmereldak, Jul 20, 2018.

1. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN.
    How do we remove them again?

:)

Esmereldak, Jul 20, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Windows 10 password pin stopped working

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you able to start up your device up to the desktop screen?
    • After doing the password reset, what error message are you getting?
    • Are you able to log in to your account using a password instead of a pin?

In the meantime, if you are able to start up your device up to the desktop screen you may follow the steps to Remove Pin:

Go to Settings.

Under Accounts, click on Sign in options and select
    Remove PIN.

After removing your PIN (this will require your password to do this), then you may click
    Add PIN. Follow the steps to add a PIN.

NOTE: You may use the same PIN you have been using.

After doing so, log out of your account and sign back in using your PIN.

Let us know how it works.

Dani Pun, Oct 17, 2018
  4. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN.

How do we remove them again?

Esmereldak, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

1. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement? - Similar Threads - remove Password PIN

2. I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.: I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11. Not from a local account, from my Microsoft account. But it will not accept my Microsoft password. Even after I have changed it several times, it still will not accept the new password. But I can sign...
  3. I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11.: I want to remove the PIN and Password sign-in requirement for Windows 11. Not from a local account, from my Microsoft account. But it will not accept my Microsoft password. Even after I have changed it several times, it still will not accept the new password. But I can sign...
  4. REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY: I purchased a new laptop and after setting it up with no option during the setup to decline a password and PIN I finally got to use it. Now Win 11 WILL NOT let me remove the password or pin requirements. I DO NOT want a password OR a pin to sign in. I simply wish to open my...
  5. REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY

REMOVE PIN AND PASSWORD REQUIREMENT PERMANENTLY: I purchased a new laptop and after setting it up with no option during the setup to decline a password and PIN I finally got to use it. Now Win 11 WILL NOT let me remove the password or pin requirements. I DO NOT want a password OR a pin to sign in. I simply wish to open my...
  6. How to remove PIN requirements set by an organization?

How to remove PIN requirements set by an organization?: I have disconnected my work and school account from my PC, but it still says that my PIN must meet the requirements set by my organization when I try to change it. I've tried restarting my PC but the requirement is still there. How do I remove it?...
  7. How do I remove pin requirement for Windows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove pin requirement for Windows11?: How do I get rid of the PC asking me for a PIN? My computer asks me to change the current PIN every other month. I refreshed my computer, but the below message did not go away....
  8. How do I remove pin requirement for Windows11?

How do I remove pin requirement for Windows11?: How do I get rid of the PC asking me for a PIN? My computer asks me to change the current PIN every other month. I refreshed my computer, but the below message did not go away....
  9. How do i remove my pins and passwords.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i remove my pins and passwords.: I just reinstalled my windows and i tried almost everything to remove the log-in password at the start and the pin. It doesn't let me. It always needs my password at the start. How can i remove it? I don't need it. No one will acces my PC besides me. How the frick do i remove...
  10. How do I remove password complexity requirement?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove password complexity requirement?: Hi guys i've been trying for a pretty long time to remove password complexity requirements on my local account and i found this website: https://www.infopackets.com/node/10729 I'm using windows 10 home, ver 10.0.18363 the difference between the website's instructions and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. passwords and pins are driving me crazy. delete all passwords and pin.

2. windows 10 remove pin requirement

3. remove password and pin to start

4. I want to remove the requirement for a pin