Windows 10: How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10

Discus and support How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10. I dont want a PIN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DeborahTodd1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10

How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10. I dont want a PIN

:)

DeborahTodd1, Nov 24, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 24, 2018
  3. How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10

1. How do I remove the PIN in the sign in options for Microsoft 10 - Similar Threads - remove PIN sign

2. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  3. Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove PIN sign-in has no option to remove!: Hello there,I see this has been covered before, but after spending hours trying to get into my Windows 11 laptop, only to get 'your pin is not available'. My backup option of mobile phone not an option, sods law that my backup email account was not available due to outage....
  4. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  5. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  6. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Signing into Win 10: How do I get rid of the PIN option to sign in??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing into Win 10: How do I get rid of the PIN option to sign in??: I'm trying to lose the PIN for windows 10. The Fingerprint system doesn't work most of the time and I want to use a password. But I cannot get rid of my pin, because every time I try like just a few minutes ago Win 10 give me this response and yes, I am connected to the...
  8. How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the PIN on windows 10?: Hi guys,How do I remove the PIN on windows 10 when the remove button is greyed out?Kind regardsjkeXZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-pin-on-windows-10/c0f1f065-1125-4541-a5ea-0dd6ecc44bd6
  9. Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option: I recently purchased 2 systems, set them up using PIN sign in because it basically forced me to do so. Now because of it I am not able to access printers in the network. Every other computer in the office sees them and can use them, only windows 10 Pro doesn't. How do I...
  10. How do I remove the start up pin option ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the start up pin option ?: Cancel does not work as posted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-remove-the-start-up-pin-option/b12a2c27-9ec6-4ea1-bbf2-a42b5f2e7b76"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i remove pin sign in