Windows 10: How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

Discus and support How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the pink hilight borders on Windows10. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShirleyAllcorn, Oct 15, 2018.

1. How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

How do I remove the pink hilight borders on Windows10. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

:)

ShirleyAllcorn, Oct 15, 2018

2. Msi godlike adventures

Was that pepto bismo in the lines?

jaggerwild, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Remove a reminder from calendar

Hi Christine,

Regarding your query on how to remove reminders in your calendar, we suggest to check this article:

Set or remove reminders
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

To isolate the issue, you may check this thread and look for MVP Diane Poemsky answer:

Unabe to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
    It contains troubleshooting steps to clear the reminders.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 15, 2018
  4. 83n38 Win User

How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

It looks like the RGB value that my computer has set should be similar to R: 253, G: 0, B: 249.
    In the "Colors" directory of regedit there's no value that looks as if it has been set to the hot pink colour. Interestingly the hot pink highlight also shows up for some text in regedit:

How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo. [​IMG]

Note: the pink highlight doesn't occur when I actually highlight things. It doesn't disapear when I highlight things either. It just shows up by default on certain bits of text, most commonly settings tabs (File, Edit, Tools, View, etc.) in most programs and hover/tooltip text on things - e.g. Hovering over a text document on my desktop will tell me the Type, Size, and Date modified but all this information has this strange pink highlight.

Because of this I'm not sure which value to change as Hilight seems to be set to the default blue, could you suggest a directory where I might find the correct value to change?

Thanks How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo. :)

83n38, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo.

1. How do I remove the pink hilight borders. Reminds me of Pepto-Bismo. - Similar Threads - remove pink hilight

2. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  3. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  4. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?: Two days ago my photo viewer suddenly had these horribly thick borders that cut a solid 25% of the picture at the top and bottom. It is absolutely horrid and makes the app pointless to use for edits compared to other online applications. Is there a way to remove this or was...
  6. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  7. Photos Border- How do I remove?

Photos Border- How do I remove?: You all probably know what I'm talking about, but in Windows 10, I guess since about 2018, the photos app has a giant border so that you can't get your photos to fill the screen. I'm an illustrator, and often use references for my work, having a sleek workspace is extremely...
  8. how do i remove these border?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove these border?: [ATTACH]my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-border/f2b19d28-579e-4960-bdac-1daf0c354d0d"
  9. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...
  10. Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - How do I remove birthday reminders?: Using Cortana and it shows birthday reminders. Can these be turned off? 9410