Windows 10: How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?

Discus and support How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've already opted out of Microsoft Rewards, but whenever I open up Settings, there's an icon on the top right corner that says "Rewards: Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BatHog360, May 24, 2020.

1. How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?

I've already opted out of Microsoft Rewards, but whenever I open up Settings, there's an icon on the top right corner that says "Rewards: Start Earning" to the right of the Windows Update status. It's incredibly annoying, does anyone know how to remove it completely? I am on the most current build of Windows 10.

submitted by /u/BatHog360
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BatHog360, May 24, 2020
  2. garym123 Win User

Cortana earning Bing reward points?

You didn't ask how to use the mobile to earn points. Why not?

The phone uses Bing.

Bing Help

• If the Microsoft account connected with your phone is the same one you use to sign in to Bing Rewards, then you’re probably already earning credits when you search on your phone.

See How can I tell if I’m earning credits for searching on Bing
    • To connect your phone to your Microsoft account, go to Settings, tap
      email+accounts and then tap add an account. Add the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Bing Rewards account.

garym123, May 24, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, May 24, 2020
  4. How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?

Need assistance for earning reward points

What app are you trying to earn reward points on?

Flymonkey102, May 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app?

1. How do I remove the "Rewards: Start Earning" icon from my Settings app? - Similar Threads - remove Rewards Start

2. Remove Rewards and Web Browsers from Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Rewards and Web Browsers from Settings.: How can I remove these from Settings. They are annoying sitting there.Rewards are not worth the effort. Edge has all the same issues as Chrome....
  3. How do I remove these advertisements for OneDrive, Edge, and Rewards from Settings

How do I remove these advertisements for OneDrive, Edge, and Rewards from Settings: [ATTACH] I recently opened settings and noticed I was unhelpfully greeted with these advertisements at the top of my settings app. I use better and more secure third-party tools for backup and web browsing, and have zero interest in allowing anyone to datamine my computer...
  4. How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?: Is there a way to remove the intrusive "Rewards - Start Earning" nag showing at Settings Home? (It seems recent - following latest update? It is Very Annoying Indeed.) EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎04/‎10/‎2020 OS build19042.685 ExperienceWindows Feature...
  5. Clean install, local account. How to remove the Microsoft Rewards icon from the settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install, local account. How to remove the Microsoft Rewards icon from the settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Schbourf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kccv3e/clean_install_local_account_how_to_remove_the/
  6. How do I remove this from my icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this from my icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bedguy17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flv185/how_do_i_remove_this_from_my_icons/
  7. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

How do i remove my gmail account from settings: I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-settings/3077aee5-b288-475b-94c7-adfc030b37d3
  8. how do I earn rewards points?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I earn rewards points?: How do I earn rewards points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-earn-rewards-points/cecf17ef-a21a-4820-91c3-d30db273648f
  9. Defender Icon in Start Menu, How do I remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Icon in Start Menu, How do I remove it?: With the Anniversary update came an improved Defender Antivirus, This is good! But I am trying to remove unnecessary icons from my start menu, and I can find no option to turn this one off? Anyone know of a tweak that can do this please?*Sad 61656
  10. do not have option to remove icons from settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    do not have option to remove icons from settings?: I'm using the free upgrade of windows 10 from windows 7 home premium. I have tried all of the suggestion I could find, but keep getting no where. From settings {Notification & Actions} when I try and remove icons from the notification area on task bar. the notification &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove reward sign in icon