Windows 10: How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?

Discus and support How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do I remove this tab while recording, I have tried doing what people have answered in many other questions, but none seem to work, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Intel_i7, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Intel_i7 Win User

How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?

How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar? 9ebabf8a-d5f2-4f87-afd2-c7f2aa0b0a9f?upload=true.jpg

How do I remove this tab while recording, I have tried doing what people have answered in many other questions, but none seem to work, for example:

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

1. This didnt quite work for me, as I didnt see "Game DVR" in my settings, could I please get an updated tutorial?

:)

Intel_i7, Apr 2, 2021
  2. JM1222 Win User

Xbox gamebar when recording

Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that

JM1222, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Apr 2, 2021
  4. ratedx Win User

Does gamebar record games even if you dont have a xbox?i

Does gamebar record games even if i dont have a xbox? Can it record games played through steam too?

ratedx, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar? - Similar Threads - remove small recording

2. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  3. Remove Xbox Gamebar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Xbox Gamebar Windows 10: Can I safely remove Xbox Gamebar with Admin Windows PowerShell? What are the side effects? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-gamebar-windows-10/710783c0-68e9-4b59-97d8-b51a79b8a00d
  4. Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...: This problem started probably around a month ago - Recordings were fine for years but now after export, the recording itself is very small on the top left corner, and the rest of the video is entirely green. submitted by /u/Wizardnil [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I recover Xbox recordings?

How do I recover Xbox recordings?: So I was recording some gameplay (because obs sucks on my pc) with Xbox game bar and I clicked end recording but when I opened the captures folder it said nothing was captured??? submitted by /u/TehPenguinJesus [link] [comments]...
  6. Xbox gamebar when recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar when recording: Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar-when-recording/d2a3fcbe-1d58-4b5e-8935-c797b7d8bae7
  7. Recording issue in GameBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording issue in GameBar: Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this? ***Original Title: Game bar***...
  8. When I record with gamebar I get static

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I record with gamebar I get static: When i record videos with gamebar on windows 10 the video has static that wasn’t their when i recorded i know its not my microphone because it works on other programs and i’ve updated my driver and it doesnt help looking back the first video to have this problem was recorded...
  9. xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording

xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording: when i take a screen capture video in xbox game bar it works fine until i try to stop the capture it just doesnt work??? can i kill gamebar.exe in task manager or? submitted by /u/potato1234_x [link] [comments]...
  10. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...