Windows 10: How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

Discus and support How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? I don't want OneDrive to automatically backup my files, I will manually select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bsquared3548, Dec 7, 2023.

1. How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? I don't want OneDrive to automatically backup my files, I will manually select which files I want to copy to my OneDrive.Thanks!

:)

Bsquared3548, Dec 7, 2023
  2. NMI
    NMI Win User

How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

Chromium was not mentioned.

How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Address Bar Drop-down Suggestions in Windows 10

3. remove address bar file explorer

Hi all,

How do we remove the "Address bar" from "file explorer", while in "tablet mode"?

This is for Windows 10 - Enterprise

We tried the 2 steps below.

1- This will work for the FullPath, but not FullPathAddress

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState

FullPath and FullpathAddress

0 = display name

1 = display full path

2- no luck with this one too.

We tried the Offset trick 0018 from this article Explorer Menu Bar removal

mario

mario savard, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

remove address bar file explorer

Hi Mario,

To get the best answer on how to remove the address bar in File Explorer while in tablet mode, we suggest that you post it here:

TechNet Forums

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

1. How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? - Similar Threads - remove Start backup

2. How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer?: How do I remove the "Start backup" from the address bar of explorer? I don't want OneDrive to automatically backup my files, I will manually select which files I want to copy to my OneDrive.Thanks!...
  3. How do I move files using the address bar in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files using the address bar in file explorer?: I was trying to organize my photos in file explorer, but for some reason, I can no longer move photos to previous folders using the address bar. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. How do I move files using the address bar in file explorer?

How do I move files using the address bar in file explorer?: I was trying to organize my photos in file explorer, but for some reason, I can no longer move photos to previous folders using the address bar. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. How do I remove Cortana from task bar?

How do I remove Cortana from task bar?: I have a Windows 10 Home tablet. I cannot find any option in settings to remove Cortana from taskbar. When I right click on it, I see no options. I don’t use it yet it’s easy to accidentally click on. I very much hate it being there. Please help. Thank you....
  6. Removing entries from explorer network discovery/address bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing entries from explorer network discovery/address bar?: So i've done my best to track this stuff down in the registry but its prolific enough that I dont want to break anything by doing it via that route. Best I can tell - these entries are related to virtual machines in which I had set up sharing with or connected to my host...
  7. How do i remove these bars

How do i remove these bars: Hello im here to ask how to remove these today and yesterday etc bars cause its annoying for me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-bars/76fcc11e-7199-4b05-a8c8-0e86b54cb0ce"
  8. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  9. How do I clear my File Explorer address bar history?

How do I clear my File Explorer address bar history?: On Google Search, I found the following recent answer to "How do I clear my File Explorer address bar history?" … "To delete a single autosuggested URL, start typing the address as you normally would—Google.com in my example. Then, when the unwanted autocomplete suggestion...
  10. How can I remove visited websites list from the address bar

How can I remove visited websites list from the address bar: Help to remove the drop down list of the websites on IE 11 that I have recently visited. Every time when I try to enter a new search address, I receive this list which irritates me a lot....