Windows 10: How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen

Discus and support How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont want to see it submitted by /u/Several-Wear4223 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Several-Wear4223, Dec 17, 2020.

1. How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen

/u/Several-Wear4223, Dec 17, 2020

2. How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar

Right now as it stands, the "Top Apps" section is showing some extremely sensitive documents that neither I nor my wife want anyone seeing. We've tried everything to make this disappear entirely or at least remove specific suggestions that it
    is broadly and stupidly displaying for the entire world to see. Is there anything at all that we can do about this?

NocturnalLust, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Dec 17, 2020
  4. How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen

Impossible to run/remove an App

Hi Mattia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter by following the steps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen

1. How do i remove the top apps section of the search screen - Similar Threads - remove top apps

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  4. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  5. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?: I tried right clicking the tiles but theres no option to remove submitted by /u/Several-Wear4223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg7n11/how_to_remove_the_top_apps_section_of_the_search/
  7. How to remove `Top Apps' from the search dialogue? they are NOT apps I have used, it is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove `Top Apps' from the search dialogue? they are NOT apps I have used, it is...: Hello, the new search feature is a mind -numbing outcome for me. There is a list of TOP APPS in my search area now ...the problem being that I don't use those apps. e.g. MS Edge e..g Snip and Sketch. ..things I NEVER use. Therefore, this just seems like a billboard for...
  8. How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar

in Cortana
    How to remove "Top Apps" section from Cortana Search Bar: Right now as it stands, the "Top Apps" section is showing some extremely sensitive documents that neither I nor my wife want anyone seeing. We've tried everything to make this disappear entirely or at least remove specific suggestions that it is broadly and stupidly...
  9. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1
  10. How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...: How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on the top of my start menu. I have all the tiles removed. But can't get this to remove. [img] 17433