Windows 10: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

Discus and support How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianABarnes16, Nov 7, 2019.

1. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus.

:)

BrianABarnes16, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 7, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

Phone Companion uninstall?

Have you tried this tutorial ?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option2

Option Two: To Remove Specific Windows Apps from Current Account in PowerShell

Scroll down to................

(To remove Phone Companion app from current account only)
    *Arrow Get-AppxPackage *windowsphone* | Remove-AppxPackage

davidhk, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

1. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? - Similar Threads - remove Phone Companion

2. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  3. How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I launch Your Phone Companion on android?: I have an s10+ and the app seems to be installed by default since uninstalling it from playstore shows an update button instead of install. My issue it that the "Your Phone" app on windows is telling me to download the companion app and sign in there but i can't even launch...
  4. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Hello, Yesterday I went on my computer to link my phone to it with the My Phone app, so I enter my phone number, and tap the link on my device, when it brings me to the Google Play Store (Yes, I am running Android), I can't install it because it says your device is not...
  5. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  6. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...
  7. Phone companion app

Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  8. your phone companion

your phone companion: i have a text message on my your phone companion on my lap top but i deleted it on my mobile how do i clear it as it still shows up as an un read text on my phone and on my lap top...
  9. AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone

AdBlocker blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints on android phone: Hi, I have a rooted android phone with Energized Protection adblocker installed, which, apparently, is blocking the Your Phone Companion app endpoints and thus I can't access my messages/photos/notifications from my PC. Is there a list of URLs I can add to my whitelist in...
  10. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....