Windows 10: How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer?

Discus and support How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] A bunch of white lines So there's the windows update... For a second i thought i had a virus that fucked up my file explorer then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RebornInferno, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer?

How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer? 2ZBvJhlUu0LQPpCN1DHZ_b0LJtDCJeu-zXbXeXRaJh0.jpg

A bunch of white lines

So there's the windows update... For a second i thought i had a virus that fucked up my file explorer then i realized "dark mode" came out XD (the search bar seemed like it was turned on again, then i just hid it as fast as i saw it).

Anyway, so does anyone know how i can remove these lines? This is pretty much the only thing that makes this dark mode look so annoying D:
    As long as it's not some heavily custom solution (like changing the code of the ui .-.) i am alright with it.

(Thanks in advance <3)

submitted by /u/RebornInferno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RebornInferno, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying Internet Explorer file...

Disable 'Suggested Sites' in Internet Options.

How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer? [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 13, 2020
  3. corrywd Win User
    Cannot Remove File From File Explorers Recent Files List

I'm using Windows 10 and have always been able to remove files from the file explorer's recent files list. The file is listed as FileProvider and it is located in the ThisPC/downloads directory. Any other file is readily deleted from the list by the usual
    procedure. This file is not. Any suggestions?

THANKS

corrywd, Feb 13, 2020
  4. How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer?

Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer? :)

justinmreina, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer?

1. How do i remove these annoying lines in file explorer? - Similar Threads - remove annoying lines

2. how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer: I purchased a new pc and laptop with win 11 on it I'm about ready to switch back to win 10. In win Win11 all the files and folders for on the onedrive are showing in file explorer listings...
  3. how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove onedrive files from file explorer: I purchased a new pc and laptop with win 11 on it I'm about ready to switch back to win 10. In win Win11 all the files and folders for on the onedrive are showing in file explorer listings...
  4. how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11: How i can remove white line in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-white-line-in-file-explorer-windows/e988a818-f227-4158-8831-d3f2a358b825
  5. how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11: How i can remove white line in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-white-line-in-file-explorer-windows/e988a818-f227-4158-8831-d3f2a358b825
  6. How do I remove this?? The line it's very annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this?? The line it's very annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViperBurstYahir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko9r8w/how_do_i_remove_this_the_line_its_very_annoying/
  7. File Explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer annoyance: I have 2 W10 pro systems as listed in my systems. One of them (laptop) has a annoying problem when using File Explorer. The issue is when selecting a sub directory in the left window, and then moving the cursor to the right window does not scroll the file list. If you scroll,...
  8. File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer address bar has an annoying "resize line": Hello everyone. This is my first post here on the community. I recently bought a new laptop and there's something in it that I've never seen in any other computer I've used. The file explorer has a weird "resize line" below the file explorer's address bar. This is...
  9. Annoying header. How do I remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying header. How do I remove: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enatbz/annoying_header_how_do_i_remove/
  10. File explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer annoyance: I took the option to upgrade from W7 quite early on and in the main I am a happy bunny - really liked W7/hated W8 although it had some meat features. I think W10 gives the best of both worlds but there is one thing that really bugs me ... triplication of folders showing in...