Windows 10: how do i remove these border?

Discus and support how do i remove these border? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asif arafat, May 3, 2019.

1. how do i remove these border?

how do i remove these border? 13f3cbca-686f-49ee-b0db-106d93761c68?upload=true.png my little brother did something and now these border are showing how do i remove these

:)

asif arafat, May 3, 2019

2. HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 3, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Border removal.

Hi Allen,

Your issue is quite unique and we want to know more:

• Can you send a screenshot of the reduced Windows size that has three borders?
    • What feature are you you referring to?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 3, 2019
  4. how do i remove these border?

black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 3, 2019
Thema:

how do i remove these border?

1. how do i remove these border? - Similar Threads - remove border

2. Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders: I have looked around for the answer to this issue and found nothing. I decided to take on the laborious task of searching through the registries to find the key that holds the machines listed in the matrix. I found the following...
  3. Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders: I have looked around for the answer to this issue and found nothing. I decided to take on the laborious task of searching through the registries to find the key that holds the machines listed in the matrix. I found the following...
  4. Is it possible to remove the 1-pixel border around windows that the "Show accent color on...

Is it possible to remove the 1-pixel border around windows that the "Show accent color on...: Hello. the title pretty much says it all. I've tried to search for answers but its all just people talking about turning off the setting, which just makes the border a different color. There is chance that if I do disable the border, I might be unable to resize windows, and...
  5. Is it possible to remove the 1-pixel border around windows that the "Show accent color on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to remove the 1-pixel border around windows that the "Show accent color on...: Hello. the title pretty much says it all. I've tried to search for answers but its all just people talking about turning off the setting, which just makes the border a different color. There is chance that if I do disable the border, I might be unable to resize windows, and...
  6. Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders: Hi,I have an old computer still listed in the computer matrix in mouse without borders. The only post I saw related to this talked about dragging things around. I don't need to change the order of the PCs. I need to remove one that I no longer have....
  7. Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders

Remove old PC from Mouse without Borders: Hi,I have an old computer still listed in the computer matrix in mouse without borders. The only post I saw related to this talked about dragging things around. I don't need to change the order of the PCs. I need to remove one that I no longer have....
  8. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  9. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  10. Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine: I used to have desktop A connected with desktop B through Mouse Without Borders. Recently I got a new desktop C to replace B so I only want the Mouse Without Borders to connect desktop A with C. However my MWB kept trying to connect A with B by default and because B is not on...