Windows 10: How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

Discus and support How do i remove these from my desktop screen? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete.[ATTACH] I try to delete them and this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkarMC, Nov 27, 2018.

1. SkarMC Win User

How do i remove these from my desktop screen?

So I was organizing my desktop screen when I noticed these apps (Below) would not delete. How do i remove these from my desktop screen? 08e461ae-80f2-4bd5-bf86-d233fcf2d681?upload=true.png

I try to delete them and this happens (Below) How do i remove these from my desktop screen? 96c1e3af-db7e-4a6f-98f0-eb416809d749?upload=true.png

I think it thinks it's the actual app but it has a shortcut icon. So I go into file explorer to move them, and they're not there (Below)
    How do i remove these from my desktop screen? 7eed3038-30c9-4347-848b-081ff699d420?upload=true.png
    Can anyone help?

:)

SkarMC, Nov 27, 2018

2. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i remove these from my desktop screen? - Similar Threads - remove desktop screen

2. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  3. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  4. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  5. How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?

How do I remove this transparent box from my screen?: A transparent white box appeared on my monitor and I don't know why. It does not show up when I take screenshots, and I have searched up how to fix it, but nothing has worked....
  6. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?: I am really irate at this onedrive bs. It installed itself with windows, i know its a windows program but then it succeeded in taking everything I had on my desktop and throw it into my onedrive which immediately started giving me error messages cuz the onedrive doesnt have...
  7. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?: I am really irate at this onedrive bs. It installed itself with windows, i know its a windows program but then it succeeded in taking everything I had on my desktop and throw it into my onedrive which immediately started giving me error messages cuz the onedrive doesnt have...
  8. How do I remove the onedrive url from my desktop?

9. How do I remove the highlighting on my Desktop screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the highlighting on my Desktop screen?: How do I remove the blue box when I drag and hold my mouse on my desktop? I looked this up but had no help. No, I don't have narrator on. [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove desktop folder shortcut from desktop?: Hi, I know the title might sound a bit confusing, but basically I accidently dragged out the desktop shortcut from the quick access bar to my desktop and it now created a folder saying Desktop (similar to say, going to the control panel>personalisation>change desktop icons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove desktop these