Windows 10: How do I remove these from the list of network properties?

Discus and support How do I remove these from the list of network properties? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/honeyshota [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/honeyshota, Feb 7, 2020.

1. How do I remove these from the list of network properties?

/u/honeyshota, Feb 7, 2020

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 7, 2020
  3. How to remove of network from wifi list.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to remove a network from your connect network list. We will assist you with your issue.

Follow the below steps to remove a network from the network list:

1. Click on the Start Menu
    and select Settings.

2. Click on Network and Internet
    Icon.

3. Now select the Wi-Fi tab and select
    Manage Network.

4. No click on the network and select
    Forget network/Delete.

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

How do I remove these from the list of network properties?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove these from the list of network properties?

1. How do I remove these from the list of network properties? - Similar Threads - remove list network

2. How do I remove the hardwares from the list of Hardware and Connection Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the hardwares from the list of Hardware and Connection Properties: Hello, I have noticed that there are a lot of hardware listed in the Hardware and Connection Properties because I have been using Hotspot a lot just like the guy in this post that was posted back in 2018: How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES? By Shuvashish Sahoo So how do I...
  3. How do I remove the hardwares from the list of Hardware and Connection Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the hardwares from the list of Hardware and Connection Properties: Hello, I have noticed that there are a lot of hardware listed in the Hardware and Connection Properties because I have been using Hotspot a lot just like the guy in this post that was posted back in 2018: How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES? By Shuvashish Sahoo So how do I...
  4. How do I remove certain details from file properties for a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove certain details from file properties for a file.: I want to change/remove preferably remove certain details in the 'details' section of file properties of a file. That may not have made any sense so I'll try to explain at again. When I right click on a file and then click on 'Properties' and go to 'Details', there are...
  5. How Do I Remove an Unwanted WIFI Network From List My List of Portals to the Internet?

How Do I Remove an Unwanted WIFI Network From List My List of Portals to the Internet?: How Do I Remove an Unwanted WIFI Network From List My List of Portals to the Internet? This query is at least 5 years old and comes with a response that 'Microsoft has done nothing to enable this to happen'. Because Microsoft 'has done nothing' it speaks volumes: 'Owners of...
  6. How Do I Remove All Apps List?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove All Apps List?: So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting rid of it... I have tried to look on YouTube for something that works but nadda. So now I am asking Reddit... Open to...
  7. how to remove name of old wifi from my network list

how to remove name of old wifi from my network list: Hi I replaced my router with a new router - however the name of the old router is still showing when i click the bottom right Internet Access Icon in Windows (it also appears on my Android mobile?! ... I have tried: Settings> Networks & Internet> WiFi> Manage Known Networks...
  8. How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?

How to remove NETWORK PROPERTIES ?: Under Settings > Network & Internet > View your network properties there are some details of some previously connected network... one of the example is bellow Name: Local Area Connection* 21 Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #12 Physical address (MAC):...
  9. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...
  10. Cannot remove wireless network from list.

Cannot remove wireless network from list.: Hello, I have two wireless networks at home, and one is faster than the other. This is because the slower one is wired to my desktop, and the modem and router are the same box. So I would like to remove the slower from machines wireless connected. I searched the forum, and...