Windows 10: How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

Discus and support How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/6l1159b52rj61.png?width=811&format=png&auto=webp&s=59b06b9de829849cfc3f22bcc2a652bf88ff36b9 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pokomon091, Feb 25, 2021.

1. How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

/u/pokomon091, Feb 25, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 25, 2021
  4. How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

Taskbar Scroll Bar Removal

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty area of the Windows taskbar. Click to clear the checkmark from the "Lock the Taskbar" option if needed.
    • Then right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then select "Properties."
    • Click to place a check in the "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" box. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to confirm the changes. This option combines multiple instances of the same application into a single taskbar button. If this does not remove the scroll arrows,
      continue to the next step.
    • Hover your mouse cursor over the border between the Windows taskbar and the desktop until a double-arrow icon replaces the standard pointer.
    • Click the taskbar border and drag it upward to double the height of the taskbar. Any icons on the second row will be displayed, and the scroll arrows will vanish.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

1. How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar - Similar Threads - remove there's many

2. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  3. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  4. how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?: if you click on the wifi sound and battery that menu will pop-up. i want to get rid of that spotify control centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-thing-right-of-the-taskbar/2b0454e6-5896-46dd-bb77-cb5ccb0e67db
  5. How do I remove invisible app from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove invisible app from my taskbar?: I have unpined an app from my taskbar but for some reason it is still there but invisible. How do I completely make it disappear from my taskbar? I tried to pin it again and than unpin it but it's still there....
  6. How do I remove invisible app from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove invisible app from my taskbar?: I have unpined an app from my taskbar but for some reason it is still there but invisible. How do I completely make it disappear from my taskbar? I tried to pin it again and than unpin it but it's still there....
  7. How do I remove invisible app from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I remove this from my Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove this from my Taskbar?: Hello, Does this take up RAM, and how do I remove it from my Taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-from-my-taskbar/ee1763af-35bb-4967-b07b-05e1ef9b1dae
  9. How do I have so many files on a new computer??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I have so many files on a new computer??: I got a notifictaion that I should run a quick scan in Microsoft Defender, the quick scan took about a minute and a half and scanned over 34,000 files What on earth? How do I have so many files on such a new machine? I have installed a few programmes, namely Google Earth,...
  10. How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?: I have a new Dell Inspiron Desktop I purchased less than two months ago. I have the geek squad 3 year protection plan but that plan won't have a tech agent fix my issue. I've watched a video on YouTube that hasn't fixed my issue. I've went to the date & time, made sure time...