Windows 10: How do I remove these?

Discus and support How do I remove these? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove these? [ATTACH] 2nd: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jul 20, 2020.

1. How do I remove these?

How do I remove these?

How do I remove these? b2ddf0e3-d0db-4f8d-9b5f-c45c1d482bfa?upload=true.png

2nd:

How do I remove these? b794eb6f-f881-4fe1-98ad-e1fdc3dd24e4?upload=true.png

:)

Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jul 20, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 20, 2020
  3. jasonisom Win User
    how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jul 20, 2020
  4. How do I remove these?

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove these?

1. How do I remove these? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  3. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  4. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  5. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  6. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  7. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  8. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to remove capslock indicator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....
  10. How to remove capslock indicator?

How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....