Windows 10: How do i remove this bluetooth folder?

Discus and support How do i remove this bluetooth folder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcan0a/how_do_i_remove_this_bluetooth_folder/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontDare6, Mar 2, 2020.

1. How do i remove this bluetooth folder?

/u/DontDare6, Mar 2, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 2, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

How do i remove this bluetooth folder?

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

How do i remove this bluetooth folder?

1. How do i remove this bluetooth folder? - Similar Threads - remove bluetooth folder

2. How do I remove a folder with "drive not ready" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a folder with "drive not ready" error: I have a bitlocker encrypted hard drive I made accessible through shared folder a while back that won't leave my network shared folder options. When I try to do anything with it I am given "drive not ready" and that is all the info I get. I believe the issue is due to the...
  3. How do I remove write protection from a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove write protection from a folder?: Hello,I have the following problem:On my phone's SD card android, using a 128GB SanDisk card, I have a data error phones can't read the card anymore, also different cameras and other "dumb" devices refuse to read the card. I have been trying to format the card several times...
  4. How do I remove write protection from a folder?

How do I remove write protection from a folder?: Hello,I have the following problem:On my phone's SD card android, using a 128GB SanDisk card, I have a data error phones can't read the card anymore, also different cameras and other "dumb" devices refuse to read the card. I have been trying to format the card several times...
  5. How do I remove write protection from a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How do I remove OneDrive folder in windows.old?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove OneDrive folder in windows.old?: So I downgraded to windows 7 and OneDrive folder has no access to enter, I tried to remove it but it said error, is there a way to fix it?Also is it a corrupted folder?-Otiz_444...
  7. How do I remove OneDrive folder in windows.old?

How do I remove OneDrive folder in windows.old?: So I downgraded to windows 7 and OneDrive folder has no access to enter, I tried to remove it but it said error, is there a way to fix it?Also is it a corrupted folder?-Otiz_444...
  8. Created a "Remove" folder on desktop - how do I delete it?

Created a "Remove" folder on desktop - how do I delete it?: I created a "remove" folder to place files in before putting them into the trash. Once I was done I trashed that folder, only to have it re-appear every time now. How do I permanently remove this "remove" folder?...
  9. How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?

How do I remove time organizer on downloads folder?: Hey guys, I need help figuring out how to remove the time organizers on my downloads folder, the stuff labeled "today" "last week" "earlier this year".[ATTACH]...
  10. How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I entirely remove "Arrange by" option for a folder?: Most of my folders don't even have an "Arrange by" option when saving photos in Firefox but one particular folder does. This folder has a lot of folders in it and I sort by date modified so I can see the last images saved, but with this "Arrange by" being present, which isn't...