Windows 10: how do i remove this email/app-account?

Discus and support how do i remove this email/app-account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jackblack846, Nov 29, 2021.

1. how do i remove this email/app-account?

how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove:

:)

jackblack846, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Removing email account added to Mail app settings

Hi Robert,

Removing or deleting an email account from the Mail app is possible via the Settings in the Mail app. You can do this by following these steps:

• Click the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the Mail app.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then choose the account you want to remove.
    • Choose Delete Account.

NOTE: The Delete account option removes the account from the Mail and Calendar apps, but does not affect the account itself. For example, if you remove an Outlook.com account from the Mail and Calendar apps, you can still access that account
    using another email client or on the web.

Let us know if you have other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 29, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

how do i remove this email/app-account?

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

how do i remove this email/app-account?

1. how do i remove this email/app-account? - Similar Threads - remove email app

2. How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?: I noticed there was an unauthorized email address linked to my Microsoft account. When I tried to login, my password had been changed and 2FA had been enabled. My phone number is linked to the account, but I need two verification methods to change my password and log back in....
  3. How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...: I have an old email account that i don't use anymore, i want to make the bottom account the main one, i want to remove the first one but it is not appearing. Please help....
  4. How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...

How do i remove an account from the "Email & Accounts" section in settings when "Remove...: I have an old email account that i don't use anymore, i want to make the bottom account the main one, i want to remove the first one but it is not appearing. Please help....
  5. how do i remove this email/app-account?

how do i remove this email/app-account?: how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-emailapp-account/c8c3a288-5f3e-4406-b7c9-5522c68383ba
  6. how do i remove this email/app-account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove this email/app-account?: how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-emailapp-account/c8c3a288-5f3e-4406-b7c9-5522c68383ba
  7. How to remove account from email and app accounts

How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...
  8. How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get into my email account? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it will...: I cannot get into my email account, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I cannot change my password and it said it is locked for 30 days??? I need access now! Rita Broad 12/04/1950 207-852-3413 410 Exeter Road, Corinth, ME 04427...
  9. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account): I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been closed on their end but I constantly get issue notifications that there is a problem with my account but I can't seem to remove...
  10. How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...

How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...: I am not able able to remove a non existing email account Windows 10 Email & app accounts Settings? There is only a Manage action button next to this account, there is no remove button. If I click on Manage it ask for the account credentials but since it is an inactive...