Windows 10: How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

Discus and support How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger * Original... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Darryl Lawrence, Sep 24, 2019.

1. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this

MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

* Original title: Win

* Moved from Win 10/Security

:)

Darryl Lawrence, Sep 24, 2019
  2. CarolLJ Win User

MicTrayDebugger

According to this info. on Microsoft's site, updated drivers solve the problem. You can download manually or get through Windows Updates. You can locate the link that applies to your OS.

MonitoringTool: Win32/MicTrayDebugger

CarolLJ, Sep 24, 2019
  3. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this

MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

* Original title: Win

Darryl Lawrence, Sep 24, 2019
  4. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

MicTrayDebugger

Windows Defender repeatedly quarantines the MicTrayDebugger Malware (or what it thinks is malware). Windows updates have apparently installed the updated drivers to remedy keylogger problems from the Conexant drivers on my HP laptop. I looked to make sure
    the MicTray.log doesn't exist in my users/Public folder. I've heard that Defender falsely detects MicTrayDebugger. Any ideas what I should do if it keeps quarantining MicTrayDebugger? Any idea when Defender might fix this situation?

Jon McGrath, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

1. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger - Similar Threads - remove malware MonitoringTool

2. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  3. how do i remove Win32/InstallCore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove Win32/InstallCore: how do i remove Win32/InstallCore which was on an old drive which has been removed?windows 11 pro recently updated from 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-win32installcore/82734c50-d1af-45c2-b28b-acc747019249
  4. how do i remove Win32/InstallCore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove Win32/InstallCore: how do i remove Win32/InstallCore which was on an old drive which has been removed?windows 11 pro recently updated from 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-win32installcore/82734c50-d1af-45c2-b28b-acc747019249
  5. How do I remove malwares?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove malwares?: SItes keep popping up and speed of the system bacame slower. I searched it up and found that malware is a possibility. It said I'd have to try scanning it offline with the Defender, but the Defender won't work even quick and full scans. How could I make the Defender work...
  6. Problem Removing MonitoringTool:win32/MicTrayDebugger

Problem Removing MonitoringTool:win32/MicTrayDebugger: Im running windows 10 on an HP x2 Elite device Windows defender full scan has shown a sever threat monitoringtool:win32/MicTrayDebugger I’ve tried to remove and quarenteen using defender but it just spends hours saying its fixing the issue but never finishing the...
  7. How do I remove Malware like Slimware

How do I remove Malware like Slimware: Some how I'm having trouble with Slimware wanting to update everything, how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-malware-like-slimware/4f6cf584-ac2d-4eb5-8b14-be9095b4eb60
  8. How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

How do I remove this malware? MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger: Please assist me with a way to remove this malware from my PC as windows security fails to do this MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger * Original title: Win...
  9. Win32/MicTrayDebugger - very late detection by Defender

Win32/MicTrayDebugger - very late detection by Defender: Before reading this please note that I regularly update Windows defender and do full sweeps about every 6 months but it does an automated sweep regularly as well. From Microsoft via Defender (NB Dates back to 2017 and it seems that this issue was known about April 2017):...
  10. How do I remove this malware? (Software Bundler)

How do I remove this malware? (Software Bundler): Oh god... What have I downloaded... There is a malware on my computer that BitDefender and Windows Defender are trying to remove, but they won't go. In C:\Windows\Temp there are temporary files that are detected as malware, but I can't delete them. When I try removing them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove threat monitoringtool:win32/mictraydebugger

2. windows 10 defender not removing MonitoringTool:Win32/MicTrayDebugger

3. hp probook Remove monitoringtool:win32/mictraydebugger treat detected