Windows 10: How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

Discus and support How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by naitdog15, Apr 25, 2019.

1. naitdog15 Win User

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over again. It disrupts what I'm doing (most the time gaming) and can get quite frustrating. Is there a way I can turn it off? Or even turn off ALL notifications showing up from the action centre?

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? [​IMG]

Thanks, help would be helpful

:)

naitdog15, Apr 25, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 25, 2019
  4. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

Pop-up Notifications in Windows 10 block the clock

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

There are two methods to disable notifications to pop-up.

Method 1:

• Click on Start>Settings>System>Notifications & actions
    • Set the value as “off” for which the notification is not required.

Method 2:

Click on Notifications icon in System Tray, click on Expand and select the option for
    Quiet Hours. This will disable all the notifications from popping.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

1. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? - Similar Threads - remove notification popping

2. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?: This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over again. It disrupts what I'm doing (most the time gaming) and can get quite frustrating. Is there a way I can turn it off? Or...
  3. HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOADMYINBOXHELPER.COM POP-UPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOADMYINBOXHELPER.COM POP-UPS: This annoying pop up just appeared and I want to get rid of it. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-downloadmyinboxhelpercom-pop-ups/48306e9e-10ff-4dac-bde7-c0fc7868cec5
  4. How do I remove pop-ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove pop-ups?: How do I remove pop-ups from my desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pop-ups/c509f15e-b00e-45a1-baf6-0d528d9981c9"
  5. Pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  6. eliminate notifications from popping up in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    eliminate notifications from popping up in browsers: I use Camtasia Studio and don't want notification about anything from popping up during recording. They appear to be email notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eliminate-notifications-from-popping-up-in/8d93ea87-c098-4a47-a05e-f1324f686536
  7. My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.: Under Settings > Personalization > Background, I have "Slideshow" selected. I have it set to Change Picture every "6 hours". But in actuality, the background is changing every hour. (In case it is needed, Shuffle is ON, and Allow Slideshow when on battery power is OFF.)...
  8. "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up: Hello everyone, I had my usb drive connected to the pc, and by mistake I went to the Action Center and I clicked "Turn off notifications for this group". So, now when I click to remove a usb or any device, I don't get the "safe to remove hardware" notification anymore. All...
  9. Cmd process popping up every so often, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd process popping up every so often, how do I stop this?: Hello all, I just created an account now because I'm struggling to deal with a problem on my computer - hopefully someone with a better understanding of system processes can help me out a bit. I recently had to reset my computer to fix a problem with inability to select...
  10. How do I change the monitor in which my notifications pop up on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the monitor in which my notifications pop up on?: I'm running Windows 10 and I have two monitors, whenever I get a notification from either an application or from a website like Facebook, it appears on my primary monitor. I would like to know if I can make the notifications appear on my second monitor without changing my...