Windows 10: How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

Discus and support How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Naitdog15, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Naitdog15 Win User

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over again. It disrupts what I'm doing (most the time gaming) and can get quite frustrating. Is there a way I can turn it off? Or even turn off ALL notifications showing up from the action centre?

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? 319aca7b-b85f-4e6c-8a6b-7d1b566563f4?upload=true.png

Thanks, help would be helpful

:)

Naitdog15, Apr 25, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Notification pop ups

What's the content of these pop-up messages?

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 25, 2019
  4. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

Pop-up Notifications in Windows 10 block the clock

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

There are two methods to disable notifications to pop-up.

Method 1:

• Click on Start>Settings>System>Notifications & actions
    • Set the value as “off” for which the notification is not required.

Method 2:

Click on Notifications icon in System Tray, click on Expand and select the option for
    Quiet Hours. This will disable all the notifications from popping.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

1. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours? - Similar Threads - remove notification popping

2. help how do i remove pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    help how do i remove pop ups: Hi Greg I puchased microsoft laptop 2020 and still cant get rid of mc fee pop ups and never installed this as use Trend. How do i get rid of these annoying pop ups I'm so frustrated. HELP ! Simple steps needed please...
  3. How can I get rid of this notification pop-up after every boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this notification pop-up after every boot?: [ATTACH] I'm currently on the latest version of Windows 10 with the latest update. submitted by /u/usdx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib0r9n/how_can_i_get_rid_of_this_notification_popup/
  4. How do I remove the Windows 10 search from popping up?

in Cortana
    How do I remove the Windows 10 search from popping up?: When I accidently use three fingers on my Synaptics touchpad, and randomly at other times, I get the windows search popup window. See image below of the popup window. So far I have done the following to attempt to get it to stop coming up. Confirmed latest Synaptics...
  5. Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?: After a crash, I re-installed Win 10/64. But now, I keep getting very aggravating and totally USELESS pop ups from the taskbar. "Select symbol to broadcast your game." or "Press windows to start." etc... I went into Settings and turned off ALL the notifications I found. But...
  6. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  7. How to completely remove pop-up volume notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to completely remove pop-up volume notification: Is there any option to completely remove this notification? I couldn't find anything in settings, I've spent so much time searching for an answer. [ATTACH]...
  8. How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove this notification from popping up every 6-10 hours?: This notification constantly pops up roughly every 6-10 hours. Each time I send the files to Microsoft but it constantly keeps happening over and over again. It disrupts what I'm doing (most the time gaming) and can get quite frustrating. Is there a way I can turn it off? Or...
  9. How do I remove pop-ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove pop-ups?: How do I remove pop-ups from my desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pop-ups/c509f15e-b00e-45a1-baf6-0d528d9981c9"
  10. "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "safe to remove hardware" notification not popping up: Hello everyone, I had my usb drive connected to the pc, and by mistake I went to the Action Center and I clicked "Turn off notifications for this group". So, now when I click to remove a usb or any device, I don't get the "safe to remove hardware" notification anymore. All...