Windows 10: how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100%

Discus and support how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100% in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I remove this process it start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage upto 100% wup.exe this is the virius I cant able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:42 AM.

1. how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100%

how do I remove this process it start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage upto 100%

wup.exe this is the virius I cant able to remove please help me

this virius located In

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\wup

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:42 AM

2. CPU Usage 100% and idle process is 100%

My CPU usage shows permanently 100% in task manager (in "Processes" tab) even my system idle process (in "Details" tab) is almost 100% and the CPU runs hot - fan is permanently on - CPU speed (in "Performance" tab) is always a bit above maximum speed!!!
    McAfee doen't show any virus problem. HP Spectre.

3. maxatv Win User
    CPU usage 100% but system idle process says otherwise

Hello, So I was copying a large group of files (400 gigs) to an external drive, it was about 150 gigs in when the PC crashed ( i believe due to MSI usb speed up), i've since removed the MSI program but CPU usage stays at 100% from the moment the PC turns on, however system idle process shows it's using most everything which is good, and PC perfomance is normal and unlike if CPU usage was actually 100%, but I can't figure out how to fix this, any suggestions or tips would be so helpful, I've attached screen shots showing 100% usage but every program running doesn't add up to near that and system idle showing everything mostly idle. Thanks!!!!!

how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100% [​IMG]

how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100% [​IMG]

4. mcato Win User

how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100%

Sticky Notes 2.0.5.0 cpu usage 100%

This version seems to keep CPU usage in check.

I have noticed an anomaly (NOT a problem, just curious): if I run task manager, Sticky Notes appears in the Background Process list; if I hide the notes by clicking on the taskbar icon, Sticky Notes appears in the Apps list with other foreground processes.
    In either list the CPU usage is nil, so I'm happy.

Thema:

how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100%

1. how do I remove this process it start in background autom and increase the cpu usage upto 100% - Similar Threads - remove process start

2. Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...: how do I remove this process it start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage upto 100% wup.exe this is the virius I cant able to remove please help me this virius located In C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\wup * Original title: virius...
  3. 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% CPU usage: So as you can see from the picture below, i have 100% CPU usage and it doesnt even add up to 100% half of the time. After being connected to MS support for about an hour, the only thing they have 'helped' me with is uninstalling chrome so that I may use edge to reinstall it...
  4. CPU usage 100% even with nothing running in the background

CPU usage 100% even with nothing running in the background: I do not know what has caused this issue but my processor constantly is running at 100% cpu usage even though nothing is running the background. I have following specs: CPU: RYZEN 3 2200G [3.725Ghz/ 1.330 VOLTAGE] GPU: INTEGRATED VEGA GPU [ 1320MHz ] with 1.22V RAM: CORSAIR...
  5. cpu usage 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu usage 100 %: hey i have this problem where the cpu usage is 100 everytime i open a game , earlier i had the same problem but by tweaking the setting i was able to eradicate the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-100/daf2fb0b-4faf-42e3-ba66-1f115759346f
  6. increase cpu power usage

increase cpu power usage: I have AMD E2-9000e 1.50 GHZ duo core . when I start up my pc . it will be very smooth and good the CPU usage be 1.99-1.96 , but when I play on it for 1 hour or keep it power it on for 1 hour . the processor have been use the half of the processor power 0.79-0.80 . I need...
  7. 100% CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU Usage: I just had a strange event. My laptop's CPU usage hit 100% and stayed there, and the fan came on even though the CPU and HD temps were normal (CPU 44-47C, HD: 39-42C). Any thoughts on what happened? Restarting seems to have fixed it, at least temporarily. I'm doing a virus...
  8. 100% CPU Usage after PC start

100% CPU Usage after PC start: Hmmm. And when you shutdown everything is closed, browser, apps, Office? Process Explorer will give you way more detail than task manager to help isolate activity causing the CPU usage. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sys...ocess-explorer
  9. CPU usage 100% but system idle process says otherwise

CPU usage 100% but system idle process says otherwise: Hello, So I was copying a large group of files (400 gigs) to an external drive, it was about 150 gigs in when the PC crashed ( i believe due to MSI usb speed up), i've since removed the MSI program but CPU usage stays at 100% from the moment the PC turns on, however system...
  10. 100% CPU usage.

100% CPU usage.: Hi all. I sometimes use Xilisoft audio convertor and it puts CPU usage through the roof, sits on 100%. I do not use other progs to compare this to. Consequently PC slows down sometimes freezes, web slow to load etc. Is this normal. New install of win 10, 2 months ago. 8 gig...